• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I would to request how I can post 3755 Words

Oliver

New Kit
Hi All

Thank you in advance.
I would like to post a account of my journey/story with my mini lop George who passed away three days ago.
He was 10 years 2 months

The forum says its only 10,000? characters I can write- I have 3755 words as it was a long ten years.

I get the box telling me its too long and cannot be posted.

Is there any way around this as I don't want to make any cuts.

Tips much appreciated

Kind regards
Oliver

Attachments

• April 2019 1344.JPG
    April 2019 1344.JPG
    209.6 KB · Views: 6
George is very cute. I am so sorry you lost your bunny. The members on this forum understand how much you are hurting, as do I. I look forward to hearing your bunny's story.

Hello and welcome to the forum, although I'm sorry you have joined under sad circumstances. I'm so sorry that you have lost George. He looks to have been a lovely bunny. I look forward to reading all about him.

It's not possible to change the character limit on a post. I'd suggest writing it in word and then you can post the first half and then straight after the next next - then the two posts will appear at the start of a topic. You can go back and edit a post to add photos etc. if you need to. I hope that helps :)

People tend to split up longer Rainbow Bridge tributes into several pages. It also makes it easier to read, and photos help with the flow.
Sorry for your loss.
Yes this is what I will do as I like this rabbit forum best and I will like to use this forum going forward in the future. Good idea

It's not possible to change the character limit on a post. I'd suggest writing it in word and then you can post the first half and then straight after the next next - then the two posts will appear at the start of a topic. You can go back and edit a post to add photos etc. if you need to. I hope that helps :)
Thank you. This is the best rabbit fourm as its the UK and will like to use it more. It is sad I am starting in difficult circumstances

I'm so sorry that you have lost George. I've just watched your video, he looked a really handsome little chap, and obviously very much loved, what a lovely way to honour his memory. Thank you for sharing.

I have also just watched your video about George. He looks and sounds to have been an amazing little rabbit. I'm pleased that you have such beautiful memories of him.

Back