• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Want SP & Fudge Back :'(

I want Tyler back, had so many wonderful plans to make his life the best possible.

Sadly these things happen, things will get better in time *hugs* :)

We all want our loved and lost ones back.
its only been a month with my loosing harvey and every now and then i do have a tear in my eye. But they are running free now.
Things happen and you will move on in time. :)
They are still in our hearts, no matter what xx

Aw hun I know it's hard but you have to remember that all our pets that have passed away are running free at rainbow bridge & having a wonderful time. One day we will meet with them again, I am sure.

I miss every one of our bunnies that we've lost & sometimes I just wish we could have given them more time with us - but sometimes it's just not meant to be :cry: Try to think of the good times you had with them & how happy you were when you had them xx

I want Blackie Back :cry: Its been just over a month now and its still hard to think about :cry:
I wish he got to live his life with his sister and have a nice big cage and the run of my room :cry: He would have loved it so much, why was he taken he was still a baby :cry::cry::cry:

Thinking of everyone who has lost a bunny.......this has been a very hard year, lets hope the rest of the year brings everyone love, happiness, joy and some luck :)

xxx

Big hugs for all of you :( I miss Coco so much it hurts, he was killed in November 2007 but he was so special :cry:

I want Luna back more than anything. She wasn't even 3, it wasn’t her time to go, it just wasn’t. She had sat for a year in a rescue centre, unwanted by any of the visitors for the whole of that year, because of her bad temperment. She spent 8 of her 11 months with us being grumpy and unhappy because of her previous owners treating her wrong and neglecting her, she turned a corner in November when we brought her in to be a housebun for winter and she had just begun to trust us, love us, and finally forgave mankind for all of its wrongs against her in the past. We worked so hard for so long to show her how much love there was in the world. She spent just 3 months actively enjoying her life before passing away within the space of 12 hours from a sudden and unexplained onset of bloat, despite early veterinary attention, on February 28th. It was just too much for her to cope with and I never got to say goodbye to her as she died late at night at the vets.

It was all so sudden and a big shock :cry: it affected us in a really big way and we both took it very badly, my husband developed shingles in the last few weeks and the doctor put it down to the depression and sadness over her death :cry:

I can’t wait to have her in my arms again when it’s my time to go, along with Sassy and Lily and all of the other buns I have yet to own who will inevitably leave me at some point.

Last edited:
I want Luna back more than anything. She wasn't even 3, it wasn’t her time to go, it just wasn’t. She had sat for a year in a rescue centre, unwanted by any of the visitors for the whole of that year, because of her bad temperment. She spent 8 of her 11 months with us being grumpy and unhappy because of her previous owners treating her wrong and neglecting her, she turned a corner in November when we brought her in to be a housebun for winter and she had just begun to trust us, love us, and finally forgave mankind for all of its wrongs against her in the past. We worked so hard for so long to show her how much love there was in the world. She spent just 3 months actively enjoying her life before passing away within the space of 12 hours from a sudden and unexplained onset of bloat, despite early veterinary attention, on February 28th. It was just too much for her to cope with and I never got to say goodbye to her as she died late at night at the vets.

It was all so sudden and a big shock :cry: it affected us in a really big way and we both took it very badly, my husband developed shingles in the last few weeks and the doctor put it down to the depression and sadness over her death :cry:

I can’t wait to have her in my arms again when it’s my time to go, along with Sassy and Lily and all of the other buns I have yet to own who will inevitably leave me at some point.

Me 2 i carnt wait to run over the bridge:) with my gaujus bunnnys:) xx

Back