• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i thought it was time..

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
to mark the passing of my bridge buns, owned by my family between 1997, and 2009.

pepsi - rescue bun who died of old age, gorgeous little nethi boy, passed away 1998 when we'd only had him a year.. he was already 8 when we rescued him.

opal - stunning blue grey mini lop brought from a breeder... turns out she was horrifically bred and had a multitude of problems. had to be pts in september 2005.. such a beautiful bun.

fidget - another rescue bun, the most beautiful broken black rex, with the softest fur... i'm sorry there wasn't more i could do for you when you got sick.. passed away from heart failure:cry:

bertie - benji's brother, the sweetest little thing. loved so much but taken so young.. the vet said your problems were due to bad breeding, as with opal. thankfully benji seems to be fit and healthy, but it doesn't make up for losing my little liqourice allsort.

smudge - lovely broken blue mini lop, such a pretty girly. rescued from a friend who couldn't care less any more, you lived to a good old age of 9 before passing away in 2008.

my barney - i can't write too much, it'll hurt to think about it again. passed away in february 2008, my special boy. heart failure. such a beautiful orange lop. i still don't know how i function sometimes without this little bundle in my house. i loved him so much.

gosh that was hard. but i thought it was about time i officially marked the passing on RU of all the buns our family has owned before. we've had so much trouble with rescue buns and bad breeding, it's horrible to think that if people weren't so careless in how they breed then i could possibly still have at least half of my bridge buns here with me..

binky free guys, it's nice to know you're probably all together again. give eachother lots of kisses from me and keep a "good vibes" eye on benji and nahla, i'm not ready to lose them yet. even losing 6 in 12 years is enough for me.

:cry:xxxxxx

Back