• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think my old girl Sophie's time is near :o( she's gone :0(

sophie

sending healthy vibes to sophie finger crossed she recovers
really hope what the vet says is not bad news as sophie looks really pretty

i would get a diagnosis before taking any further steps.

maybe pain from aches...teeth...tummy...kidneys.....

i am hoping for you both that it is something fixable:wave:

Awww, Laura I'm so sorry to hear this. I've always felt affection for Sophie Lady as she's a similar age to Travis, not to mention the other similarities that we've spotted before! I hope it's only a blip and that she perks up soon. Travis sends snuggles and cuddles to his bunny twin.x x x

She just seems to have everything old age related unfortunately :( She is going blind (or has gone blind) she's getting incontinent (she has been 100% litter trained since she was 8 weeks old and has never had an accident outside of her tray) her breathing isn't great and she has lost a lot of weight :(

Jane, she doesn't seem to be in too much pain when she moves, I think it's just all the signs of old age has she has always been a totally healthy bunny :(

sounds like how mowgli went when he got old, but he aged sooner he was old at 6years old :cry: hate old age :cry:

Ive an older girl, hes the only one of my 6 that spends time in her "sleeping " compartment.....I dread it when shes in there in a morning and not out greeting me, i have to check shes still with us....:(

all we can do is show them as much love and give them as happy a life as possible, for however long that may be:love:

Back