• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I'm about to relive one of the most horrific times of my life

Vang postpone it. Not least that a lot of people have arranged their week around it. Backlash to when I acknowledged my birthday now it's supposed to be gig Christmas but I still get cards and stuff- yes my birthday is in thd middle of all this ANC I having acknowledged it since flash died because its no longer s day of celebration; just a day I buried my best friend and part of me with him

Don't postpone it then... But is everyone coming to you?

Would it be possible to just have Sky follow you round the house when people are there? That way, you could keep a close eye on you and he won't panic from being seperated from you!

sky.... if i was in your situation what would you say to me?? how would you calm me down??

take away the emotion from this and tell ME what you would say to ME.... x

This. Absolutely this. You give amazing, calm advice to people in your situation all the time, think what you'd say to someone else in this scenario.

As much as they are similar. Sky is not Flash. Dates and scenarios are a terrible coincidence, but they don't mean you will lose your boy.

Hugs. Hope the tablet helps you sleep. You need your strength. Xxx

You've just been giving me great advice on another thread, I had no idea you were dealing with this. People on here are happy to support you. You sound like such a lovely person, please be kind to yourself too. hugs xx

I hope your ok Sky-O. It's awful having a dental bun. The worry is awful but if he needs it then he needs it. It's nobodies fault that he needs these but it's still hard for us since we know what could happen.

Sending you lots of vibes.

x

Are you ok Tracy? I hope you are both alright. Keep us updated, we are all worried and thinking of you both xxx

Im sorry you're having such a tough time at the moment :( You must stay strong and pragmatic for Sky though, you know this. He needs his level headed best friend in his corner. I know it must be really hard (((HUGS)))

How are you both today? Please let us help you, youve helped all of us enough times xxx

Hope you are doing okay this morning. I was just catching up and thinking. If Sky is happy and doing binkies, then maybe you won't need to take him today so it isn't the anniversary. Then when you do take him to the vet can you maybe see if you can stay with him, just until they put him under? I did work experience at a vet so I know it is possible to "go behind the scenes". Given your close bond with Sky is that something they might consider for you? Hugs to you. x x

How embarrassing. I should never have posted. I'm sorry for doing so. None of this is relevant to any of you and it shouldn't be here. I'm sorry. That said thank you for the support last night. I won't be posting on this thread again.

Sky-O, I know you don't know me, but I couldn't just read this and run, so please may I be so bold as to say..... I have read your site where you tell of the incredible bond you have with your bunnies. It touched me deeply. You can claim the strength of that bond and affirm that all will be well should Sky need this dental. (Perhaps he may not.) Know that the past has no hold on this current moment and cannot touch you. It is a strong memory because of its content, but it has no power over you and Sky in the here and now.
I am thinking of you and keeping your concerns in my own heart. Like others here who are all in your corner, please accept the outpoured energy offered here to help ease your mind and heart. I count myself amongst those who are concentrating on your greater good. (((((((((Hugs)))))))))

I hope no one feels I'm talking out of turn and if the situation is resolved by the time my post logs then no need for my comment. :)
Please don't feel you have to apologize for your worries. We've all been there with someone we love dearly. There is no shame in such a love. (((((((((Big hugs)))))))))))

How embarrassing. I should never have posted. I'm sorry for doing so. None of this is relevant to any of you and it shouldn't be here. I'm sorry. That said thank you for the support last night. I won't be posting on this thread again.

you have every right to post here, we are all here for you and rooting for you!

Big hugs and vibes your way xxxxx

aww hun:(

I don't know what to say which has not been said already. I just wanted to send a hug and to let you know I'm thinking of you Xxx

I dont understand why you think its inappropriate to post what you did? :? Alot of what most of us post isnt relevent to others. We start threads ASKING for advise and support, aswell as giving it.

Thats what we're here for, to offer emotional and practical support to others when they need it (you included!) and indeed to ask for it in our own hour of need :wave:

Thats what we're here for, to offer emotional and practical support to others when they need it (you included!) and indeed to ask for it in our own hour of need :wave:

Exactly this, if it weren't for people like you I wouldn't have learnt all I have to look after maple the way I do, there have been quite a few occassiona when I've come on here in a slight panic or just for reassurance. If you need that this is the exact place to ask,

Lots of positive vibes for sky and well wishes for you x

I dont understand why you think its inappropriate to post what you did? :? Alot of what most of us post isnt relevent to others. We start threads ASKING for advise and support, aswell as giving it.

Agree with this completely.

Lots of hugs and vibes for you and Sky xxx

Please don't be so unfair on yourself! You advise people in similar situations to yours and are always lovely and calm and understanding! If I had a bun, and was worried about said bun, you are genuinely one of the people I'd be hoping would see my thread, because you know your stuff and always have something reassuring to say, even in the most difficult of circumstances.

Please be nicer to yourself. You are a brilliant person.

((((((((hugs)))))))) and noserubs all round to your crew.

xxx

Back