• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need some one in the West Sussex area to bond my bunnies

shelley

Mama Doe
If there are any rescues near me or any RU memebers that are experienced at bonding please can you help me to bond my male and female rabbit. They have been fine together for nearly 3 weeks but today it has all gone horribly wrong so i have had to slipt them up. The male Buster is being so aggresive towards Lola my female and im to frightened to put them together after all the fighting that has gone on today. I dont have the room to keep them seperate and i dont want to see one of them re-homed, please HELP :cry:

It doesnt help that i cant drive either :(

There's not many rescues near me at all so im not optimistic

Is Surrey too far? You could ask The Duchess on here if she is available :wave:

:wave:

I am about an hour/45 mins from Horsham but if you can get a lift over I'd be happy to have a go while I'm not busy with rescue bonding :)

e-mail me if you want to think about it. Would have to be a Monday evening drop off (but not next week).

:wave:

I am about an hour/45 mins from Horsham but if you can get a lift over I'd be happy to have a go while I'm not busy with rescue bonding :)

e-mail me if you want to think about it. Would have to be a Monday evening drop off (but not next week).

Thank you, i will give you an e-mail now

Back