• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Nearly Lost Flynn Last Night-U/D 21st Nov- Coping a bit Better

I'm glad to hear that Flynn is doing a bit better and I have prayers and vibes going for him that he will continue to improve. :love: (((((Hugs))))) xxxx

Flynn is doing quite a lot better this morning. He is getting his bearings and he is much more relaxed within himself. He has a better input and output too. So we will just see how things go today

Thank you for all your support xx

I am so sorry to hear about this, I am glad he is coping a bit better, Flynn is so gorgeous I hope he continues to cope ok xx

Flynn is doing quite a lot better this morning. He is getting his bearings and he is much more relaxed within himself. He has a better input and output too. So we will just see how things go today

Thank you for all your support xx

Glad Flynn is relaxing now and doing better today.

Excellent news, I hope he continues to adapt and cope with his situation.

Back