• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know its a foot short but.....

Personally I wouldn't go for that because it's shallow. Each floor is only about 7sq ft, minus the space taken up by the ramp.

If you can't fit in the length of a 6ft hutch you could look at a 5x2.5 or 5x3 which would give you a similar (or larger) square footage.

I wouldn't go for it, for the reasons given above.
They really do need a 6ft hutch (at least).

What do you think of this hutch??? Timmy and Misty are in DESPERATE need of a new hutch. They are currently living in a 4ft hutch attatched to a 8ft run. This one is within my price range. I have no where to put a shed and dont really fancy a playhouse x

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5ft-Doubl...902?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2ed0c6a8de

Hi for another £40 i can do a 6ft x2ft x2ft on 15" legs

You may be to far from me though? I'm based in Essex.
IMG_6451_zps89156dfa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The height is so important as well - they really do need to be able to periscope and stretch UP in the hutch - not just sit.

Very excited, putting in an order with the hutch man tomorrow, ordered the pipe connector from welfare hutchs so I can attatch to the run. Gonna have some happy buns :)

Very excited, putting in an order with the hutch man tomorrow, ordered the pipe connector from welfare hutchs so I can attatch to the run. Gonna have some happy buns :)

:thumb: Sounds good. :D

Back