• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know it's a bit cramped...

Graciee

Staff member
and I'm sorry you can't run around rn... But there's no need to sit ontop of each other.. There's enough space... [emoji38]
1e726e57fba20f04d28e1eafdca6d1d0.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

and I'm sorry you can't run around rn... But there's no need to sit ontop of each other.. There's enough space... [emoji38]
1e726e57fba20f04d28e1eafdca6d1d0.jpg

When I first started to keep rabbits I ended up with two pairs of twins as well.
It's adorable seeing a couple of rabbits looking the same :love:

Has there been any more nippage?

When I first started to keep rabbits I ended up with two pairs of twins as well.
It's adorable seeing a couple of rabbits looking the same :love:

Has there been any more nippage?
Nope :D they're very much in love :D

That's so funny! I really didn't plan it, Atticus was always meant to be mine, Clementine I had to have, I remember saying gosh how will I tell them apart! Now it seems so silly, I always know who is who [emoji38] then Lady Penelope and Princess Apricot came along looking far too similar [emoji38] gunna have to be the rule going forward! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

You can't help but fall in love with these two can you. They're just adorable. :love:
Yea [emoji7] they're just too funny to, and so close, they're always on top of each other, laying across each other or generally just always together :) they're super flexible too, never seen a rabbit be like that before [emoji38]I'm just so glad I went with my instinct and decided to bring them home :D

I love lookalikes too! I have 2 pairs, one in particular where I can't tell which is the boy and which is the girl. They are absolutely stunning. :love:

Nope :D they're very much in love :D

That's so funny! I really didn't plan it, Atticus was always meant to be mine, Clementine I had to have, I remember saying gosh how will I tell them apart! Now it seems so silly, I always know who is who [emoji38] then Lady Penelope and Princess Apricot came along looking far too similar [emoji38] gunna have to be the rule going forward! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

After my first four rabbits I seem to get a mixed bag.

My four now couldn't be more different - as you've seen :lol:

After my first four rabbits I seem to get a mixed bag.

My four now couldn't be more different - as you've seen [emoji38]

Yours are all too gorgeous though! [emoji7]

Yea I never intended to have identical buns my first two mini lops weren't and Fleur was alone and the bun I was supposed to be adopting for her was completely different, just worked out this way I guess :D if there's a next time I'm just gunna go to a rescue I think :) Idk how I feel about pets at homes adoption charity.. Gunna do some googling on it I think [emoji38]

Here's Penelope waiting for her treat after her meds this morning [emoji7] they're both so sweet and gentle (Penelope has some sass tho [emoji38])

670a55aa5d8ef67306ea1d59b605add1.jpg

It's that look isn't it/ The look that says "hooman - I've done my bit - now where's my treat?" It's blatent and deliberate manipulation and you can see it in their expressions - Penelope has it down to a fine art here.:love:

Yours are all too gorgeous though! [emoji7]

Yea I never intended to have identical buns my first two mini lops weren't and Fleur was alone and the bun I was supposed to be adopting for her was completely different, just worked out this way I guess :D if there's a next time I'm just gunna go to a rescue I think :) Idk how I feel about pets at homes adoption charity.. Gunna do some googling on it I think [emoji38]

Here's Penelope waiting for her treat after her meds this morning [emoji7] they're both so sweet and gentle (Penelope has some sass tho [emoji38])

670a55aa5d8ef67306ea1d59b605add1.jpg

Why do you have reservations?

And P looks gorge as always :love:

Back