• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know I haven't been around much lately but I need vibes :-( She's gone :-(

She's gone :cry:

When they opepend her up her liver was actually ok.

She had an impactation in her stoamch and a 3rd of her stomach lining had gone black they said that if they brought her round that it would only be a matter of time before it ruptured and it wouldn't be fair on her.

I am so shocked again as she was eating drinking pooing didnt have statis signs, no bloating - all this was going on inside an there were no signs apart from weight loss - i only had her 2 months she was a cuddle bun too :cry:

I am so sorry you have lost her and especially at this time too. You have given her everything a bunny mum should and she goes to the bridge with loving happy memories all thanks to you.
Take Carysxx
I had this happen to a rescue bun I took in in January, she was doing everything a rabbit should do, when the woman brought her in she said that when she had picked her up that morning to put in her carrier she had a dirty bum infact it was thast sore we did tests and treated her for syphallis and the treatment wasn't working and then there became this awful stench from her and my vet decided to open her up to find her complete stomach was dying and rotting but she was still doing eberything a bunny should do even to the point of climbing on things. She wasn't even in pain.

Carys I'm so sorry, It never fails to amaze me how well bunnies manage to hide their illnesses.

Take care of yourself and binky free Britney xxx

Thanks everyone so much your kind words mean alot.

It is amazing what they hide humans would scream with the pain of things bunnies have but I am glad she could slip away peacefully under GA I just hope she wasn't in too much pain whilst she was with me :cry:

I'm so sorry, you've done everything you can, it's a difficult surgery even for a human.

Big hugs from me, goofy bunnies hugs from my 2 buns

I'm so sorry. Haven't been on the forum much this past week and just saw your post. Thinking of you.

:cry: So sorry Carys, you did the kindest thing for her and showed her love in her final weeks.Take care and im sure your beloved dad will be watching over her.Deb.xxx

Back