• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Know I am Weird

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
But I am very content to live like this rather than in a ‘normal’ house

pQEP4oq.jpg

v3Q07cY.jpg

PVlJYWK.jpg

ziy1fQC.jpg

vmvW9DY.jpg

VKudjQb.jpg

Tg4zhZA.jpg

Looks relaxing to me. Our bedroom is similar with two bunnies, two hamsters (one is a foster) and Babydarling chinchilla. X

Awww :love: I love how you've converted simple furniture into "urban burrows" for the bunnies. :) And the dollhouse Morse is camped under is awesome! :thumb:

Mobility wise I can imagine those narrow spaces between the enclosures must be difficult to navigate, yet you've maximized their living space as a priority. I don't know how you do it, Jane, you're a marvel! :love:

I think it looks very cosy Jane, and peaceful. My place is full of cat paraphernalia, with a litter box in the bathroom-i love it ! My sister stays away :lol:

I bet it smells great, I love the hay smell [emoji7]

I do have a question tho, where do you sit to watch the TV? The chair underneath the stairs looks so far away! I'd never be able to see, I am short sighted though [emoji38] but even with my glasses I reckon I'd struggle!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Define ‘normal’ Jane. There’s nothing wrong with you, or your home. You have dedicated your life to benefitting and enriching the lives of dogs hamsters and rabbits. Animals that need love and a home.
You are as normal as the next person - but you are a far greater far wiser far more understanding and compassionate person than millions of others. Xx

I bet it smells great, I love the hay smell [emoji7]

I do have a question tho, where do you sit to watch the TV? The chair underneath the stairs looks so far away! I'd never be able to see, I am short sighted though [emoji38] but even with my glasses I reckon I'd struggle!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I am long sighted !!

Looks fine to me Jane, some great set ups there.
As Craig said ' define normal' as long as you're happy, that's all that matters!

Last edited:
Back