• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I hope this is genuine. Oh it was!

Just posted this................

Anyone into making compost?

If so, apparently rabbit poo is one of the best ingredients!
(and you can also make 'rabbit poo tea' by disolving droppings in water and watering your plants with it)

We have far more than our smallish garden and compost bin can cope with - a mix of droppings and soiled hay/straw/chopped hemp bedding.

If anyone would like to come to a regular arrangement whereby they drop off some heavy plastic sacks, and we email you to collect them when they are full ....we'd love to hear from you.

Ta much :wave:

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

It was genuine and he was chuffed with the 10 full binbags of **** I took him. He even gave me a thank you of 6 eggs from his rescue battery hens.

Awesome :D

How did you word the ad...?!

This would be great if someone round here wanted it, I've only got the two rabbits, but they make a bin bag full of rubbish a week, and if someone could make use of it, it would be one less bag in the tip every week.

"Bunny poo going free" is all that springs to mind for me :lol:

This is what I put on my ads called it 'Excellent Fertiliser! Free to anyone who wants it!'

I have bags of rabbit waste that make excellent fertiliser. Comprised of mainly hay, wood pellet litter and rabbit waste. Rabbits are herbivores and their diet comprises of 95% hay/grass which is why it is such good fertiliser.

I have bags of the stuff. Free to anyone who wants it.

Constantly producing more bags of it (with 17 rabbits- mostly special needs- you get a lot of rabbit waste).

I'm only telling you that because you live no where near my area :lol:

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

It was genuine and he was chuffed with the 10 full binbags of **** I took him. He even gave me a thank you of 6 eggs from his rescue battery hens.

Awesome :D

Awh Thats Great!!

I fill my Green waste bin about 20 minutes after the blokes have been to collect it then have 4/5 black bin bags of **** to get rid of too. Luckily I am surrounded by recyclers and oldh people, so squeeze mine in their half empty bins

I have recently joined Freecycle too, I might have a go at placing an advert too. As I currently have 2 rabbit cages and usually have to make a trip to the dump each week to get rid of 2-3 big black bin liners of the poo, hay, straw & Megazorb. I do feel a bit bad about taking it to the dump as I put it in the general bin which doesn't get recycled.

Back