• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Baby Buns! 18 Days Pics Post 55

Ange they are just adorable :love: :love: what lovely colours :D Right Im down to Wales for a bunny napping expo :love: :shock: :love:

Things are getting better each day - Shimmer (Mum) seems to be getting used to me being around her and today she let me pick her babies up without her getting stressed. When she noticed I was in the bedroom area, she came to have a look. Then, she just walked back in to main hutch area as if to say 'oh it's you, that's okay.

She's doing a fab job as all 7 babies are doing great. Today a couple of them were sniffing my hand then started to lick me :love::love:

I am gonna find it so hard when I start rehoming these little guys!

What gorgeous colours! They are going to be stunners. You'll have no trouble finding homes for them, just letting them go will be the hard part :)

Come on over Mai - Bailey is still here and would love some cuddles. You will melt if you meet the babies. :love:

id love to! i really would. Ill speak to mum :D :D
Where are you exactly? I want to go into newport to see if i can volenteer for the RSPCA.

We are off this week cause of half term to :D x

Sorry guys - some more pics (now 18 days old & getting cuter every day):

All in a huddle:
DSCF0443.jpg

Peanut tries his/her Mum's pellets:
DSCF0459.jpg

Move over!
DSCF0458.jpg

One eating pellets, one having a scratch and Mum is blowing a raspberry!:
DSCF0461.jpg

Not a great pic but look how cute:
DSCF0465.jpg

DSCF0467.jpg

DSCF0468.jpg

DSCF0474.jpg

My daughter loves the babies:
DSCF0475.jpg

Can we keep this one Mum?:
DSCF0476.jpg

awhhhhhhhh!

I need to get a day off mum of when we can come over!!! :lol: GORGEOUS!! :love: And Mr Bailey tooooo!

Back