• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a suprise for all you bunnies out there...

Will you have a page 3 pin-up bun?
Bunda Lusardi maybe, but defo not Sambuntha Fox, no foxes allowed.
All tastefully done of course.... nothing my lady buns would take offence to!

Dear penutbutter

All my friends bully me. They're bigger than me and I get scared when they chase me. It doesn't happen all the time co sometimes we're gal pals but they get annoyed when I steal their carrots and stuff.

What can I do

Dear penutbutter

All my friends bully me. They're bigger than me and I get scared when they chase me. It doesn't happen all the time co sometimes we're gal pals but they get annoyed when I steal their carrots and stuff.
What can I do

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Alvin is gettin impatient, he said he feels pooey after his jab and needs a good mag to cheer him up :lol::lol::lol:

got asked 2 stay at college 2 help out with open day, so its not going to be up and running til tomorrow, can alvin wait? lol xxx

that is just a brilliant idea, I love the front cover.

My buns are all very excited but its started a lot of squabbles as Petey is claiming seniority and saying he should get to use the PC first. Timmy would like to apply to reprise his role as roving reporter bun? he is the original clark kent of the rabbit world and has the suit to prove it!!!!
DSCF0126.jpg

Superbun.jpg

Brilliant Idea, Charlie and Poppy are looking forward to reading it, I think you should have some food, veggie, and toy review or something :lol::lol:

that is just a brilliant idea, I love the front cover.

My buns are all very excited but its started a lot of squabbles as Petey is claiming seniority and saying he should get to use the PC first. Timmy would like to apply to reprise his role as roving reporter bun? he is the original clark kent of the rabbit world and has the suit to prove it!!!!
DSCF0126.jpg

Superbun.jpg

OH MY! he is beautiful! maybe when timmy is here he an be a guest reporter? give him a hobby while youre moving lol?

edited to add: just showed mum timmy and now shes all excited as she loves little buns!! me thinks he will be spoilt!

Last edited:
OH MY! he is beautiful! maybe when timmy is here he an be a guest reporter? give him a hobby while youre moving lol?

edited to add: just showed mum timmy and now shes all excited as she loves little buns!! me thinks he will be spoilt!

Awww Schucks :oops:Thanks, Im all embarressed now.
Tim24july0502.jpg

Just wish Miss Twinkle or Miss Emily could see my cute side but they just dont :roll:
They only have eyes for the new boy on the block.....Benji huf:cry:

any more news on when the first issue is going to be available, my lot are driving me crazy waiting for it, there so impatient :D

Petey would like to make a suggestion, as he will soon be in the market for moving himself and his wife Jessie into a larger home, maybe there could be a section for 'Bunny homes for sale' or reviews of the current best 'bunny home' on the market, Petey says that seeing tha hooman house moves seem so stressful (as his mum and dad are currently going through this) he thinks having a bunny house move section would relieve the stress when he comes to do it.

:wave::lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear ive opened the floodgates now..............they all have ideas for you SarahJane

Twinkle has suggested a 'lonely hearts' section for rescue buns to advertise themselves looking for love of a new husbun or wife.

Benji suggests a bunny holiday section for boarding/bunny hotels to advertise making it easier for the disearning bun to choose his or her next vaccation.

~I do think this is such an excellent idea and could really take off, im sure if you did it as an e-magazine people would even be willing to pay a 'subscription' charge which could go towards your time and also which would cover a donation to a rescue, perhaps choosing a different rescue each month.

Back