• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i have a secret......

here is george (currently named dylan, but gonna have to change that as he looks like a george) :love:

IMG_2767_2.jpg

isn't he the cutest little critter EVER. he looks so goofy looking, i recon he is an evil genius. it's all in the eyes ;)

IMG_7316.jpg

all grumpy after being woken up

1321978848132.jpg

:) he is being rehomed as the lady is moving. he is 6 months old. as long as everything goes to plan i will be bringing him home on saturday :D he comes with his vivarium and everything thought by now you all know i have animal toy obsession so im going to buy him lots of cat balls as im told he loves them :)

xxx

awwww i want him :love::love::love:

sorry this little guy is going to be going no where :)

im so excited, my hubby finally caved in after a year of me wanting one and then i saw this little guy for rehoming and it's like 2 brids one stone. im desperate to rehome and this little guy needs me :) eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk so excited :lol:

:D thank you. he is coming with a 3ft vivarium, is that a good size for him??

I have a large zoozone cage and that is probably a bit bigger than a 3ft vivarium see how he gets on,my hedgehog Otis broke his leg on his wheel so watch out he doesnt slip,they also have a pop up argos playpen for babies to run around in,they are very good at escaping :lol:

i was going to get him a silent spinner as a wheel, my hammies have them. would that be ok for him?? i know most wheels squeak and it'll dive me bonkers!

im sorry otis broke his leg, poor little guy xxx

Back