• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have 4 bunnies!!!!

Bunny Boo.

Warren Scout
After trying to bond my girls a couple of weeks ago and not achieving the result i was hoping for i decided a male bunny and some help was needed!:shock: So off to Fat Fluffs we went on Thursday and after several hours in the car we arrived, They started on the bonding process whilst i was there and i had a little look around there beautiful centre, so many bunnies i could bring home!! Probably lethal to walk round and see so many little faces as i fell in love with yet another:shock: So after a lovely chat with chloe we decided to try him in with the others..... Long story short i have a Quad!!!:love: Got them all home today and have settled them in, have left them alone for a bit although i am running out every half an hour to check on them.:lol:

Meet Peanut - yellow conti, May - French lop x, Enzo - conti x, and tiny Lynx - black otter.

FA4130C4-8684-4534-BA60-778588DD5D9A.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

0BF52859-09DF-45A1-AF2E-B76FC6CD782D.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:love::love::love:

I met Enzo and Lynx last Sunday when I went for a visit (I do home checks for fat fluffs and was invited down to meet the bunnies, I am also hoping to adopt a new rabbit once Larry has been neutered.)
I'm so glad they have gone to a lovely home....your pictures are brill and I hope they all settle well x

They are lovely! You're braver than me, though, in leaving them alone - I'd be much too scared.

Makes me want to rush off to Fat Fluffs as they seem amazing at bonding groups :D

They look amazing together! x

ETA: Are there two similar threads Bunny Boo, or have I just slipped into a parallel Universe :?

I met Enzo and Lynx last Sunday when I went for a visit (I do home checks for fat fluffs and was invited down to meet the bunnies, I am also hoping to adopt a new rabbit once Larry has been neutered.)
I'm so glad they have gone to a lovely home....your pictures are brill and I hope they all settle well x

Thank you so much, What a fabulous place, loved it there, hence me traveling nearly 2.5hrs to get there!!! So wanted to bring Bert home (bunny with hole across the bridge of his nose) if only i had extra space....

Oh poor Bert....he's lovely, they were doing his photo shoot when I got there!! I'm hoping Cilla is still available in a couple of weeks once Larry's hormones have settled down (she's the one with the little babies!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are lovely! You're braver than me, though, in leaving them alone - I'd be much too scared.

I am so scared in leaving them! They have been bonded since Thursday and after the first night they have been left over the course of the night. So now i have them home i will stay up tonight and go out every half an hour to check on them.....

Makes me want to rush off to Fat Fluffs as they seem amazing at bonding groups :D

They look amazing together! x

ETA: Are there two similar threads Bunny Boo, or have I just slipped into a parallel Universe :?

I have put a thread on bonding and behaviour, asking a couple of questions, sorry.:)
Fat Fluffs are great, all the rabbits I saw are bonded in with a group so no lonely bunnies.:D Such a great place can't recommend them enough.:love:

Oh poor Bert....he's lovely, they were doing his photo shoot when I got there!! I'm hoping Cilla is still available in a couple of weeks once Larry's hormones have settled down (she's the one with the little babies!!)

Don't, I could still go back and bring him home...... Such a friendly, lovely rabbit. Would love him as my house bunny. I remember seeing her with the little babies, beautiful.:love: They had another litter in today, not sure of the circumstances.

Don't, I could still go back and bring him home...... Such a friendly, lovely rabbit. Would love him as my house bunny. I remember seeing her with the little babies, beautiful.:love: They had another litter in today, not sure of the circumstances.

Ohh I'll have to see who's available when the time comes!! Fat Fluffs are brilliant, I originally went to them after Fudge died, I adopted Leo and Saxon and said "if I can ever be of help let me know" I've now been doing home checks for them since December and love it!!!

Hope your 4 don't cause you any problems and live happily together!!! It's good to know the bonding at Fat Fluffs is so good as I will want them to bond Larry and his hunbun!!

Back