• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had a choice of 4 bunnies to adopt, now I have none.

Oh my goodness......Clover DOES look SO sweet!!!!!:love: :love: I just can't BELIEVE she has been waiting 8 months for a home!!!!!:cry: :cry: Everyone who looks at her must be blind if they don't take her!!!!!:cry:

I thought Susie had a home sorted?

Susie is reserved with someone being offered first refusal on her. There are lots of other dutch girls whom ARC have who are just nearly completing their time just in case they deliver, they will start to be neutered soon.

http://www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk/animals.asp?t=1

If you would like more information please email donna@animalrescueandcare.org.uk I only have Susie, the rest are spread out amongst different foster homes. Donna will be able to let you (or anyone else) know if they have anyone interested in them and what their personalities are like.

I am fostering two very sweet dutch girls who have been spayed and are ready to go to their new home. They're Jill's Honeybunnies.

CIMG8170.jpg

They are lovely. :D Topaz, the yellow, is a little nervous but getting better and Teasel, although she looks a little plump in that photo, has lost most of her excess weight now and she's a real sweetie!

Back