• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got my rabbits today! *PIC HEAVY*

Gorgeous Bunnies!! :love:

I could not help but notice the wonderful view from your garden. Living here in grotsville SW London I would love to look out onto a view that is not concrete and cars....:roll:

Janex

How ca-ute are they!! Adorable!!

I also noticed your nice view! I think you should find out there sex first before you pick names. I think cute names like Mabel and Billy, etc.

Awww, how gorgeous are they! Matching fluffsters!

That is a beautiful hutch - I love the run being attached to the back too, giving free access to both the front and the back.

Awww look at them, so cute!

Wow what adorable buns, and like people have said, super hutch! I thik the buns are very lucky...they probably have more room than I do in my flat :lol: :lol:

Arrrrr they are gorgeous buns!!! And practically identical!!! :love: Thought of any names yet? What about Muffy and Fluff? Guess where the idea came from!!! :lol:

Esther :D

Last edited:
They have names! Inspired by the current floppy ear drama, Mum has come up with Flip and Flop. Flop being the darker of the two, and who seems to be more cuddly than the other, and Flip the paler one who is a bit more skittish and flips out more!
As to the price of the hutch. I'm not admitting to myself how much it cost - the prices are on their website, and the back door was an extra £15 or £20. I've blanked out the figures! I did consider calling the rabbits Visa and Maestro though!

Stunning bunnies so cute ! I have the Ryedale 6ft whopper double hutch and got them to make it 2ft deep and high for me. They are excellent hutches and runs. Mine still doesnt look used ! :D

They've been allowed out into the run for the first time today, and have been binkying about.:D
They're cross breeds - Mum is pretty smooth coated, but I think Dad must have some lionhead in him - he's about 6 months old now and has just developed some tufty fur around his cheeks in last couple of weeks, until then he didn't look fluffy at all!
Here's a pic of Mum with one of her other babies. Out of the 5 babies, I have to two fluffiest, 2 seem very smooth coated, and one has more of a mane with a smoother body.
DSCF1969.jpg

Back