• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am writing a book HELP :)

KCG

Warren Veteran
Hello to everyone,
Everyone in the forum is now aware of Cookie. Cookie is my first bunny and I can say I'm in love with Cookie. :D
While joining our Cookie family, I realized that Turkey is incredibly weak in rabbit care. There is over 90 percent incorrect care and information about pet rabbit care in Turkey. Most of the rabbits are not even toilet trained, they are kept in cages and nobody knows about the rabbit diet. Frankly I think the rabbit care issue here is terrible.

And that's why I decided to write a basic book on pet rabbit care in Turkey. I don't have as much experience and knowledge as most of you on the forum, but I can't stand to watch this situation in Turkey, so I decided to write this book.

One of the problems is that pet care is not as popular in Turkey as in the west, and I can say that the share of rabbits here is minimal. So there are information and material supply problems. There is also a foreign language problem, so people do not have access to English resources. And even if they can reach the resources, Europe/America and Turkey materials and maintenance are very different.

I always had to develop new alternatives in Turkey for rabbit items, diet, etc. Thanks to Cookie, I had the chance to learn by trying many things and I still continue to learn.

I've written a few chapters in my book for a few days now, should I have a pet rabbit, am I ready for it, and how should a rabbit shopping prep list and rabbit enclosure/room be, how to live with a rabbit, and I have a lot of things to write next. I plan to write about rabbit behaviors, diets, general diseases, supportive diets, rabbit care according to the Turkish climate, toys, etc. I mean almost everything I know and learn.

There are a few resources that I use for this right now, but if you have any resources, blogs etc. I would like you to share with me, I need all kinds of information right now. :)

I also need all kinds of royalty-free bunny images, my book will be illustrated and colored. Where can I find royalty-free images, does anyone know?

I also need all kinds of royalty-free bunny images, my book will be illustrated and colored. Where can I find royalty-free images, does anyone know?
Google royalty free images, loads of choices [emoji38] good luck!

This is a wonderful idea of yours and I hope it is successful as it will help to improve the life of many Rabbits.

Back