• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hyper dogs

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
i thought springers and labs were supposed to be a bit hyper :lol: here are my 4 in their current positions :roll: :lol:

CODY
sleepy001.jpg

AMBER
sleepy002.jpg

(that white thing is an old duvet otherwise our sofa ends up white with hair :roll: plus she needs somewhere super soft to sleep for her arthritis)

BELLA
sleepy003.jpg

GUINNESS
sleepy004.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awwwwwwwwwwwww how i wish holly would lie still like that some times shes only 1 and a bit but god is she manic

awwwwwwwwwwwww how i wish holly would lie still like that some times shes only 1 and a bit but god is she manic

guinness normally puts his legs in a little pile when he goes to sleep :lol: :love:

bella is a bit of a weird one she has this thing where she chases her back foot round, grabs it and pulls herself over :roll: then holds it in her front feet like a bone and gives it a good old wash. im sure there must be an easier way :lol: :roll:

:lol: :lol: they are quite similar but i suppose being from the same parents that is to be expected (even dad gets them confused :lol: )

here they are when they were cuddling the other day :love:

DSCF7192.jpg

Back