• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Huge Orange Wee on my bed

We have folded quilts with covers on in the dog beds and the buns think they are their litter trays, so i know what they would do to my bed lol.. I tried to dry one of the quilts in the dryer yesterday and it meled in places. :oops: Im going to cut them in half and sew them, same with the quilt covers too. Even if the buns dont pee in them they have to be washed every couple of weeks. I can just picture boo, tail lifted in the air weeing away on your quilt. :lol: little munchkin.

They are rotters. Need to put something waterproof on bottom 3rd of bed. Any suggestions - elephant training pads?

Since getting my new pair this is the story of my life. I have cream coloured everything in my house. May as well have shares in puppy pads and kitchen roll! :censored:

I used to use an old shower curtain when I first got Xena because she used to constantly pee on my bed. Worked a treat.
I just put an old throw over my bed now and remove my duvet. It's a pain in the **** but it doesn't happen as often and tbh Fiver seems to do it literally to **** me off...pun not intended.

They are rotters. Need to put something waterproof on bottom 3rd of bed. Any suggestions - elephant training pads?

Before I took the buns away on holidays I bought shower curtains off Ebay. Marvellous - got one on a spare bed now 'just in case' jumping up on it ends up with a shower :lol:

Wilko used to do decent cheap shower curtains but they've since become thin: we use them as tabletop paint protection when model making.

Using Tapatalk, sorry for any mistakes :roll:

Both of my buns decided using the litter tray was below them last night, even though one is indoors & one outdoors!

Nicholas (Indoor) - his way of telling me he believes his tray is in the wrong place.

Alexandra - Apparently telling me the all in one tray is no good, and that one tray for toilet & one for sleeping & nomming required. Excellent if this works out long term, much easier to clean out.

Random it was on the same night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few months in & I'm still sharing a bedroom with the bunnies & getting used to them clambering all over my head early morning . I'm proud to update that there were only 2 wee wee shames about a week apart so nothing for about 2 months. Good bunnies - I hope I'm not tempting fate by saying this

A few months in & I'm still sharing a bedroom with the bunnies & getting used to them clambering all over my head early morning . I'm proud to update that there were only 2 wee wee shames about a week apart so nothing for about 2 months. Good bunnies - I hope I'm not tempting fate by saying this

:shock: Is your washing machine plumbed in? How will you dry?

:shock: Is your washing machine plumbed in? How will you dry?

Yes we've had the joys of a washing machine for a while (although it looks untidy outside as he is yet to dig channel in to drain to hide outlet pipe). I've just been doing small loads & drying on a clothes horse over portable electric heater thing. Its worked out ok. I have a wobbly clothes line though have yet to get anything dry using it. The radiators are tiny here! I'm not going to be able to use them for much

Yes we've had the joys of a washing machine for a while (although it looks untidy outside as he is yet to dig channel in to drain to hide outlet pipe). I've just been doing small loads & drying on a clothes horse over portable electric heater thing. Its worked out ok. I have a wobbly clothes line though have yet to get anything dry using it. The radiators are tiny here! I'm not going to be able to use them for much

I haven't heard the term 'clothes horse' for such a long time :lol:
I can't even remember what one is?

What is it with bunnies and weeing?!? Both mine pee in their bowls, but it is mostly Lola when it is empty, like a protest. She used to shred newspaper into the tiniest pieces and fill the bowl with it when it was empty but moved on to pee!!

Thanks guys - I should have updated my title - they are good bunnies now, probably just territorial settling in stuff but no reoccurences in ages

MM- that;s too high maintainence - pop it in to google images search

Oh dear :lol: Mine aren't allowed upstairs, they're usually good with their litter tray but Cookie wee's outside it at least once every day or two (usually on our rug). I've tried a few different sprays and found that tesco pet stain spray is best at removing wee stains, but it can also slightly mark some fabrics. I bought a big piece of material (Waterproof 7oz nylon fabric from ebay) to cover the rug in now, if they have any accidents it's really easy to clean up and it doesn't soak through unless you leave it for a really long time. I just take it off when guests come round but to be honest the wine colour is really nice and matches the living room anyway so it doesn't look bad at all

Back