• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Howdy Doody!!

Pleased to hear that Hattie is doing so well.
I often think of her but then life takes over and I forget to ask how she is .
Hope the wedding was pleasent.

Ooooooooh Mandy yet another cutie bunny! She does look gorgeous, I know what you mean about deceiving looks Angel was named when he looked and was an Angel now he has turned his name into an ironic one, he is far from an Angel, finding the contents of the dog bed litter tray all over the floor everytime he comes out to play is not something an Angel does I believe. :lol:

Angela

Thumps said:
Ooooooooh Mandy yet another cutie bunny! She does look gorgeous, I know what you mean about deceiving looks Angel was named when he looked and was an Angel now he has turned his name into an ironic one, he is far from an Angel, finding the contents of the dog bed litter tray all over the floor everytime he comes out to play is not something an Angel does I believe. :lol:

Angela

:lol: yep they think it's great fun, turn your back for five minutes and the contents of the bloomin litter tray's everywhere :)

Diddeen said:
Hi there...
Wow i used to have a Benji and he was exactly like yours!!!
How cute!
Chris

That's spooky Chris :) ........ thing is you just know the name that's going to suit them as soon as you see them. :D

Back