• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much time do you spend with your rabbits?

In the week - I spend about an hour out in the garden in the morning - moving the runs around, spot cleaning, feeding etc. Austin (my bun) tends to follow me around whilst I am doing this. I then give him a cuddle for a few minutes before putting him in the run and going to work. I come home every lunchtime and spend about 20 minutes doing the 'change over'. The guinea pigs then have the run for the rest of the day and Austin goes free range as my Mum is in all afternoon to watch out for cats in the garden etc. I then spend a couple of hours in the evening doing 'lap time' before putting them all back in the shed.

At the weekend - On average about 4 - 5 hours each day. However, when we were having the nice weather, it could have been more like 10 -12 hours! Just sat there talking to them and petting them all day! :D

Back