• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many rabbits do you have?

How many bunnies do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10 or more!

• Total voters
I have two beauties, one white and grey lop named Benjamin, and one brown and grey named Imogen
I'd like to rehome more, but not sure the OH would allow it - the 2 I have keep me busy enough and my garden isn't the largest.

AprilShower said:
I had one gorgeous dutch bunny but unfortunately he went to The Bridge on Wednesday. :cry: :cry:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sorry April sending lots of hugs

Just the 2, Peanut and Poppit :)

I was considering getting a third from the rescue where I help but I think I've decided on not attempting to bond a trio. Shame as I love this rescue bun :cry:

xEMMAx said:
Just 2 at the moment :D Hopefully 2 more when I move next month :mrgreen:

I did this poll last month... http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=24556 :lol: :lol:

oops - sorry I didn't see that poll!

I'm amazed how many buns some of you have, you must have huge houses and gardens! :D

I only have one bunny as my OH wanted him since the first day he saw him! When we found out my OH was moving abroad we seriously considered getting a second bun to keep Deej company, but after considering many points (my allergies, looking after the bun on my own, Deej's personality), we really couldn't see Deej easily accepting another bunny in his life!

The more I read this forum though the more I think about getting a 2nd bunny! (I'm so glad no-ones trying to find a home for a mini rex doe in Portsmouth or I'd have a serious internal debate to sort out)! :shock: :D

We did have 8 rats as I kept on taking in rescues! But my OH couldn't stand it when they all passed over the bridge, and as I'm very allergic to rats we were forced to decide that we won't be having any more rats for at least several years.

It's funny, as I've always had pets (as a child cat's and then my dad got a dog), then my OH had rats, I found out all about rats and ended up with lots, then I had a hamster but he died after only 3 weeks :cry: (So I decided no more hammies), then my OH got Deej after much pleading and here I am thinking about more rabbits! Nooooo! lol.

We've already decided that when we're older and have our own house we want a dog!

Ah the joy of pets! The "funny" thing is as I have bad allergies my doctor said have a goldfish or a lizard! :shock: and that my pet allergies would probably go away in my 50's - I'm only in my 20's now! :shock:

I couldn't imagine being pet-less. :(

Two cheeky loved up bunsters - Captain Jack Sparrow and Milly Molly Mandy who are both about 18months.

We have 6:

Miles = pet shop bun (before I knew better), harlequin dwarf lop.
Miffy = rescue from the Mayhew Animal Home, smoke pearl dwarf lop.
China = found in a cardboard box with her two sisters who found loving homes too, REW nethie/polish cross.
Rocket = rescue from ARC, himalayan nethie.
Benny = found wandering in a housing estate and put on freeads by a well-meaning person, chocolate-coloured, not sure of breed.
Domino = getting her tonight (YAY!) from Humbug, b&w lionhead/lop cross.

AMETHYST

Back