• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many rabbits do you have?

:)

Votes: 4 2.9%

Votes: 12 8.7%

Votes: 37 26.8%

Votes: 15 10.9%

Votes: 21 15.2%

Votes: 10 7.2%

Votes: 9 6.5%

Votes: 6 4.3%

Votes: 5 3.6%

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • 10 plus

Votes: 16 11.6%

• Total voters
just the 2 :) im amazed how many people have more, how do you all cope :shock: i can only managed the stress of two :lol:

I never planned on having four. :oops: Nutmeg needed a home and then the bond between the three wasn't as strong as I would've liked so I got Smudge. Ideally I'd like one group so they could have more space but each pair has a whole room and some time on the landing every few days.

Current count here is my 7 plus 4 fosters.

Add to that my 3 piggies and 8 foster piggies and we're at an all time high of 22 critters!!

but only!! 96 are here.

*only* because that is the least I have had in over 4 years!!

(But still no vacancies as 3 pairs are still in temporary accomodation)

Just the one bachelor till I can get my life planned a bit more and know 100% that I'll never have to rehome him. If/When I can confirm this he'll be getting a sexy wifey.

Sure there is!!:roll: You sit in the corner and let the bun have the rest of the flat!! Simples!!

Ha!! Don't tempt me! Seriously though, I'd feel cruel as I don't have enough free range space for it (grew up with buns in a big garden and love seeing them out) :(

Though I reckon if I juuuuuuuust kicked the OH out I could fit a decent sized hutch where his wardrobe is...:lol:

Back