• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long does a sack of A & P last you?

How long does your Allen & Page 20kg sack last??

• 1 month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 months

• 3 months

• 4 months

• 5 months

• 6 months

• Other, please state.

• Total voters
Honeybun said:
in reply to someone earlier, no sugar beet is not the same as molasses, although you can get molassed sugarbeet.

Great - thanks for clarifying that, that's really helpful!

A&P is primarily a horse feed manufacturer, and as the rabbit food only comes in sacks, you won't find it in normal retailers - only places like farm shops/stables which sell horse feeds. There is a list of stockists on their website - this just means they are an A&P stockist not that they will necessarily have the bun pellets in, but any A&P stockist should be able to order them for you :wink:

smokiemisty said:
Im really pleased with the condition my buns are in now that they are on a and p

Me too!! :thumb:
Only on my first sack so can't tell you how long it's going to last me yet.

I feed mine on SS and a 10kg bag lasts about 4 weeks (depending on how much Amy has been helping herself too! So I recon a 20kg bag of A & P would last about 8 weeks with my 6 :D

Back