• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How I wish I didn't have to ask this question....

Mae is in the same style casket as Yuki is. This is before I moved my room around, now she lives on my bedside table
hugbvc.jpg

I have buried all of mine in the garden where the had so much joy. I sent them back to the earth as it were and planted flowers on their graves which when the flowers bloom makes me feel as though a part of them still exists in life.

I've buried all my other pets and would with Boris too, if it weren't for the snow and the fact that my mums says she might be moving house in a few years. I just couldn't leave him behind :( as strange as it might sound. I'm going home today and will check what the options are. I know there's a pet cemetery in my hometown, so I would assume they cremate as well. I could have him buried there too I guess...but that wouldn't feel right somehow.

I've buried all my other pets and would with Boris too, if it weren't for the snow and the fact that my mums says she might be moving house in a few years. I just couldn't leave him behind :( as strange as it might sound. I'm going home today and will check what the options are. I know there's a pet cemetery in my hometown, so I would assume they cremate as well. I could have him buried there too I guess...but that wouldn't feel right somehow.

If Boris was your soul bunny and best friend I would have him cremated and returned in a little casket so he will be with you at all times and at the same time puts your mind at rest :love::love:

Back