• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you get rabbit wee out of carpets?

:(:(

i tried to clean the bunny carpet of wee stains when Alvin went to meet holly and made it a million times worse too :shock:

i too have found water is the only thing that gets the stain out without spreading it about, white vinegar was a disaster and now because the carpet needs changing they keep peeing on the towel i put down over the stain.

think i need to get ste to take me to a carpet shop next time he visits home, hope we can get another offcut again it only cost 7 quid

i have a cheapo steam cleaner so my give it a go and ill let you know if it helps :wave::wave:

We have some spare carpet the builders left in the shed so I am gonna get the OH to look if there is some big enough to recarpet the room but I doubt it as its a big square room and I dont want a join in it.

I normally just put something over the stain. Like a strategically placed magazine. If you're tidier you may want to consider a pot plant.

:lol::lol:

Snowberry I'm so sorry about your carpet. It looks like a lovely one too. I'm a bit fortunate (i think) in this regard cos the carpets upstairs are all 24 years old, at least. They were here when we arrived (24 years ago) and as we've never really had enough money to get them done they are still down!

The 1001 pet stain remover liquid has done amazing things on our spare room carpet, but it's navy blue, it's not as good on lighter colours.

:lol::lol:

Snowberry I'm so sorry about your carpet. It looks like a lovely one too. I'm a bit fortunate (i think) in this regard cos the carpets upstairs are all 24 years old, at least. They were here when we arrived (24 years ago) and as we've never really had enough money to get them done they are still down!

It is gorgeous and the whole house is done the same. We have some left over from the builders but none big enough to redo this room.

Back