• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do I Hoover???

I give mine a treat as soon as I finish hoovering. They still hide when it's on but the moment it's switched of they coming running straight over begging for their treat :D

GOOD IDEA, POPPY IS TERRIFIED OF THE NOISE OF THE HOOVER, AND HIDES BEHIND MY ARMCHAIR.BILLY USED TO JUST LIE THERE HE WOULDNT MOVE AT ALL, I USED TO HAVE TO GO AROUND HIM .X

yeah Alvin! when the attatchment is on the Dyson, carlton sticks his face up to it so his whiskers get sucked in :roll: :lol: he follows the Dyson round and tries to be helpful! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Carlton is such a good boy....

i always make sure dylan is in his cage. the lay out of my room is that the sitting room is at the front and that is carpeted and the dining bit is at the back with a laminate floor, dyl is on the laminate.
when i turn the hoover on he jumps into his box where he feels safest,i wizz round the carpet with the hoover and then use a brush around the laminate so he cant see the hoover and it doesnt get too close to him

I've got one of those mini hand held vaccums and everytime I use it Splodge comes charging up to it and jumps on it with a very vicious grunt!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I have nearly had my fingers munched off in the process!! :shock:

She used to be alright with it, but I think it's cos she can now smell Moo on it, as we use it to vac up Moo's cage and all her poos!!

Back