• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopscotch <3

Sofi

Warren Scout
My beautiful Hopscotch, you are a true legend!!
Things that you did:
* Chase the others constantly
* Growl really loud like a maniac
* Beg whenever we opened the fridge
* Our races down the stairs
* Being an ace mum
* Binkying really high
* Getting on my piano n hopping across it
* Walking!!
* Winding mom up (well done,you won!!)
* Chewing the sofa so all the stuffing came out
* Flinging the solid heavy gold pullout thing for the fire halfway across the room
* Digging!!!
* Not being scared of anything
* Knowing when we were going to open the door so you could escape you crafty/clever git! :)
* Being the alfa female
* Pulling up the carpet
* Your rediculous nests made out of socks,pants,scarfs etc.
* Going mad at your fave song by Mika
* Jumping on our backs and shoulders
* Whipping the other buns in line
* Biting wires... thanks you pest!
* Sitting with me
* Being a good wife to Belle- bite others,wash and love belle.
* moving shoes etc!!
* falling down the gap between the stairs because you thought you could jump the gap,then looking like nothing happened n sprint off somewhere else

So much more,the list is endless! But thank you for being you.
Love you <3
xxx

My heart goes out to you and your family. A beautiful tribute - made me laugh with tears in my eyes. She was a lucky girl to have been so well loved.

RIP little Hopscotch x

Thank you both,and she was loved so much,and we still do :) she was a maniac but I can guarentee no other would ever be like her :) she practically ruled the house haha xxx

What a beautiful tribute. It's lovely that you came up with so many things to remember her. They made me smile. :love:

Binky-free Hoppy

thank you sue, and thank you others for your kind words too. I just feel so empty but just putting all of it to the back of my head because I just crumble whenever I think about what's happened. However, I smile about her and love talking about her, always have and always will :) she's one in a million and we really understood each other. In terms of pictures, I have posted some up, especially of her and one in particular a post telling the story of when she did eat the sofa pretty much and all the stuffing came out! :lol:
here's another picture though :)
084.jpg

here she is building her nest- one of many lol- out of towels, scarfs etc.

090520_142809.jpg

with her daughter, Sandy :)

IMG00015-20100524-1848.jpg

Simply gorgeous :love:

Her little family have been binkying all over the house today and chasing each other, she would have been proud of them and joined in! Remember the nudge on my toe this morning, she's still with us sweetheart xxx :love:

She sounds such a funny character! I love the little things buns do that make them special and it sounds as though she was a very special girl :love:

So sorry you have lost Hopscotch :cry: she sounds like a very special, well loved bunny. Take care xx

Binky free at the bridge Hopscotch xxx

What a beautiful tribute! Hopscotch was completely gorgeous and it's obvious from your posts that you love her very very much and always will.

Sleep tight Hopscotch, binky free. X xx

Back