• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

home needed for bonded pair of lops

ooh that might be a bit tricky because I don't drive. Maybe if she or someone could get them to london i could take them on the train home from london(even though i dont think itd be a good idea because theyd be on a scary train with me whom they wont know yet)

Baza did state that she would be happy to drive them anywhere in the country to the right home. It may be worth pming baza to discuss it.
Good luck - they sound lovely.

hi, sorry guys, been away on a training exercise for a couple of days. am going to try and have another go at getting photos put up. :oops:

Picture001.jpg

Closer :) You need copy the code labled 'Img'

So it looks like this:

Code:
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/baza6363/Picture001.jpg[/img]

Picture001.jpg

Tamsin said:
Closer :) You need copy the code labled 'Img'

So it looks like this:

Code:
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/baza6363/Picture001.jpg[/img]

Picture001.jpg

MY GOD :shock: is it me or is that one huge pair of big buns :shock: they are truely stunning Baza :D absolutely gorgeous :D :D I am beginning to wonder if our Bojangles was a cross with a hamster as he was half the size of these two :oops: :oops: what are they called Baza :?:

:shock: right, im just not getting to grips with posting images, but i think im not far of now. i have an album set up with photo bucket, i thing im suposed to right click on the photo, then cut and paste????? however when i right click on it all the other words on the list are bold apart from the cut and paste ones, they are faded and not responding. (i know this must sound really pathetic) underneath are three elongated oxes, one says Url in bold then has the photo address, underneath that one is anotherone but instead of Url it has the word Tag then another address is in the box, then finally under that box is another one but instead of the word Tag is the word Img and another address in the box. ive put the cursor on each address and right clicked, the list of words comes up and this time the cut and paste words are in bold so ive cut and pasted these across to here hoping that they would bring the image with them but they havent, what am i doing wrong..................anybody.................ppurlleeeeeesssssss. :oops:

ow wow!!!!!!!! thanks for that , i just couldnt figure it out, but wow dont they look gorgous??? the ginger one is the 5 year old one shes called bonny and the black one is called millie, millie is actually a he but i thought he was a she when i first got him, and the girly name just stuck, they are both medium lops, both probably a bit on the chubby side cos they graze all day, but the fir on the black one is really really thick and shiny so he looks a bit chunkier. :D

They are gorgeous bunsters!!! :D How do they act with other bunnies?

Am soo tempted but not sure how a bonded pair would work with a single bunster? xxxx :D

OMG, Baza you have been and stolen Aggie and Twinkle :shock:

They are identical to my girls - so obviously I have to say that they are gorgeously stunning.

I am sure someone will come forward and give these bunnies a new home and continue to provide the love and care that you have so obviously shown them.

lol Pam

aawww how adorable.
Here's your 2nd pic.. think u just had the tag in the wrong place.
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/baza6363/buns003.jpg

p.s. have you also listed them on RabbitRehome?

thanx dideen, wow these computers are hard work...its only taken me a week to work out how to put a photo up :oops: there ll be no stoppin me now!!!! :lol:

cheers everyone.

Back