• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everyone...a day late!

millivanilli

Young Bun
:? Sorry, I was in such a state yesterday I didn't even think about introducing myself to everyone.

My name's Denise, and I live in Saltcoats in North Ayrshire with my husband Paul, our four bunnies Snowy, Storm, Fuzz and Willow (if she comes home:(), our dog Molly, cat Lucy and two Chinchillas, Keiko and Bu. I also have a highland mare called Lolly, who lives about five minutes drive away.

I work as a service engineer fixing laboratory equipment, and I'm also a carer for my mum who has Alzheimers. As you can imagine, my life is pretty hectic, but my animals keep me sane :lol: We have no children yet, although I'd probably have ten of those too if we had the time and the money! :love:

Its really nice to meet you all!

Hi Denise Welcome to the forum!!!
:D

I hope we can all help out out if you need any questions answering!!!!

:wave: :wave: Amy xx

:wave: Hi Denise welcome to The Forum :) Wow does sound asthough you lead a busy life ! Would love you to post some piccies of your animals when you get time please ! ;)

Back