• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here we go, spring is nigh...

my two in the shed have loads of space and three levels to run to.
I really don't want to separate them. Surely all buns who go through this wold end up as single buns otherwise?

Am having such a hard time with our animals at the moment, this is really the last thing i need as i'm so worried about them I hate going to the shed each time as i don't know what i'm going to find. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

You have my sympathy hun, depends on the buns if you haven't had to sepatare till now then it sounds hopeful, mine would have killed each other..... :(

I wonder if a change of scenery would help them? Although it could make things worse. Difficult flaming animals :roll:

I wonder if a change of scenery would help them? Although it could make things worse. Difficult flaming animals :roll:

change of scenery in what way? They did mention an all-inclusive holiday to Lanzarote having said that..! :lol::roll:

no seriously, bring them in for a few days do you mean?

Or move them into a hutch and run combo, inside would be better so you could watch them but then you have the problem of Dude & Poppet being inside? Im not 100% sure what to suggest TBH.

Or move them into a hutch and run combo, inside would be better so you could watch them but then you have the problem of Dude & Poppet being inside? Im not 100% sure what to suggest TBH.

Dude and poppet are upstairs but we've got the new cat who we're bonding with Een at the moment and that's another story...! :rolleyes:

at least in the shed they have lots of room to get away from each other.

I'd just never forgive myself if one of the was really hurt.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

None of mine are fighting thank god :) I am finding the girls humping their husbuns often though :?poor boys are not liking it :( they are more interested in eating they don't wanting to be giving piggy backs all the time..

I'm interested to know what kind of bonds they had before fighting? My girls were pretty much a forced bond - took about 5 wks. My love at first sight pair and still loved up...:? So it seems the last 'forced' one in is the problem....

My boys bonded in a trio but it was a very easy bond. Boo and Angel were an easy bond but they did fall out last year.

I'm interested to know what kind of bonds they had before fighting? My girls were pretty much a forced bond - took about 5 wks. My love at first sight pair and still loved up...:? So it seems the last 'forced' one in is the problem....

Angel and Boo were bonded pretty quickly by Sooz in April/May last year.
I ha to separate them for about a month due to fighting (proper roll-around-all -tangled-up fighting) but they are generally a loved up couple after Angie65 re-bonded them for me in about November.

Is it possible that Nushka has just gone batty???? :shock::roll: She is much bigger than Daisy and I'm scared to bond again in case she attacks her again while I am out....?????

Are you due any holiday? Though generally re-bonds are more successful off the home ground and away from poor stressed out owners.

Are you due any holiday? Though generally re-bonds are more successful off the home ground and away from poor stressed out owners.

Easter is my next time off, but to be honest I don't know if I can cope with all this fighting.....how do I know it wouldn't kick off again.... feel so miserable about it all..... my foster bunnies don't give me this trouble.... :cry:

Back