• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!! Urgent

KirstiRobinson

Warren Scout
Charlie seemed to go downhill late last night, her belly is obviously causing her a lot of probs and she keeps trying to stretch her little tummy out!
She had a few greens and some metacam and we put her to bed but this morning she's worse! I found her wedged in between her hot water bottle and a stuffed toy and her belly is making the loudest most distressing noises!
She wouldn't come out so I've lifted her out and am with her infront of the fire.

Her stomach seems a little harder than last night when it was more gooey and i've read somewhere to massage it does this help?!!!

I can't get hold of the vet :'( I so don't want this to be the end for my little Charlie :( :(

there will be an emergency vet somewhere near you. google them. you need to get this sorted.
in the early stages, i give infacol and metacam, and chase the bunnies about a bit as running makes the wind move.
but, at your stage, i would get to a vet as soon as possible. like setting off now.

if you're massaging keep it very gentle so as not to cause harm.

there will be an emergency vet somewhere near you. google them. you need to get this sorted.
in the early stages, i give infacol and metacam, and chase the bunnies about a bit as running makes the wind move.
but, at your stage, i would get to a vet as soon as possible. like setting off now.

Exactly what I would have written if I'd have got here first.

Definitely needs a vet, quickly.

:thumb:

Back