• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help plz neutering problem

Big clear container, put bun in, lid on top, hold up and look, not ideal but one way to have a quick look :)

Other way is use a towel and do a "bunny burrito" :lol:

i was gonna bunny burrito him but have never done it before does any body have a step by step guide with pics.

i would have done but i am unavialabe until wednesday as i have collage and if i dont go i dont get paid which i could really do with this week.

you get paid ema still if you have a sick note :wave: is your vet not open evenings? Mines open till 7 at night.

Try getting him to periscope as far as he'll stretch with a favourite treat whilst looking underneath him, you could blow his fur out the way.

When you say 'no handle' what exactly do you mean? As in can you pick him up, flip him on his back and get someone to look very quickly? Just a quick glance should be enough to tell if anything is majorly wrong.

you could trykindof putting his bum on a surface so hes nearly sitting down. I know this sounds weird but this iswhat the vet does. The red could be were he has irratated it dont worry my bun did it to. Even if your oppointments soon book in for emergency if it is. I took my bun on the same day in a matter of 10 mins!

you get paid ema still if you have a sick note :wave: is your vet not open evenings? Mines open till 7 at night.

Try getting him to periscope as far as he'll stretch with a favourite treat whilst looking underneath him, you could blow his fur out the way.

When you say 'no handle' what exactly do you mean? As in can you pick him up, flip him on his back and get someone to look very quickly? Just a quick glance should be enough to tell if anything is majorly wrong.

u dont get paid ema anymore even if u bring in a sick not they changed it again.

he wont let anybody handle him unless ur willing to fight with him. the only time ive never had to fight with him since he became older was when i took him to the vets on friday he willing let me pick him and didnt fight at all but i think he was really scared. the only thing he will let u do it pick his upper half up but his bum has to be touching the ground but even now hes struggles a bit. because his fur it dark and lighting in my room isnt all that good its hard to get a good luck or even a quick glance. he prefers to keep his feet firmly on the ground.

u dont get paid ema anymore even if u bring in a sick not they changed it again.

he wont let anybody handle him unless ur willing to fight with him. the only time ive never had to fight with him since he became older was when i took him to the vets on friday he willing let me pick him and didnt fight at all but i think he was really scared. the only thing he will let u do it pick his upper half up but his bum has to be touching the ground but even now hes struggles a bit. because his fur it dark and lighting in my room isnt all that good its hard to get a good luck or even a quick glance. he prefers to keep his feet firmly on the ground.

well thats stupid, although I think theyre going to cut ema altogether soon anyway.

If youre sure he isnt actually bleeding, I would wait till morning, open curtains and have a quick look before college because you'll be able to see a lot better in daylight.

Beware my buns balls swelled LOADS (around the size of large grapes) after neuter but it was normal, so dont be too shocked and panic.

Let us know :wave:

well thats stupid, although I think theyre going to cut ema altogether soon anyway.

If youre sure he isnt actually bleeding, I would wait till morning, open curtains and have a quick look before college because you'll be able to see a lot better in daylight.

Beware my buns balls swelled LOADS (around the size of large grapes) after neuter but it was normal, so dont be too shocked and panic.

Let us know :wave:

i couldnt check this morning it was still dark when i got up and it was dark outside whern i got in will have to check tmmorow at the vets. my mom said she saw him biting himself down there but not very sure if it was his leg or his bits. i checked last night the light on and the lamp still couldnt see a thing. the only thing that i could tell was that he wasnt bleeding it looked quite dry down there lol

is it normal for his behaviour to be changing even now?

Back