• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help please, Riley has eaten something he shouldn't have

ok firstly,putting a title like that is going to get peoples backs up. i appriciate you have had a hard time with peoples views but why fan the fire :roll: you are just going to provoke and that's just as bad as people 'jumping on you'

as for riley, i would give the vets a quick ring and see what they say. it will put your mind at rest :wave:

......now I'm intrigued as to original thread title.:lol:

Babsie i didnt mean you hun. Was aimed at the posts suggesting 'better' titles to the thread hours after it had been posted. Seemed a bit pointless.

Babsie i didnt mean you hun. Was aimed at the posts suggesting 'better' titles to the thread hours after it had been posted. Seemed a bit pointless.

I was only trying to help, people who may know what to do about Riley might not have looked at the thread because of the title. Or those who didn't want to be in another arguement might've not looked but could've been able to offer advice. :(

Feel bad now, really sorry liz. Didnt mean to offend you. Had a bad day and just typing without thinking. So sorry.

I was only trying to help, people who may know what to do about Riley might not have looked at the thread because of the title. Or those who didn't want to be in another arguement might've not looked but could've been able to offer advice. :(

Don't worry, you did fine :) Your (and the other) suggestion were made in Abi's best interest. I'm sure Abi is more interested in Riley than playing 'let's get another locked thread' (which she showed she was by changing the title) so it was the only sensible thing that could be suggested :)

Hope Riley remians perky :)

I'm not sure how dangerous these leaves are, but he's your rabbit you know him the best, keep a very close eye on him and if you notice a change (I wouldn't say a change in ear carriage is because of this) then contact a vet

Yes if it's a small amount and he's eating normally I think you might be OK, Jingle ate a part of an Arum leaf and did a funny thing with his paws like he was trying to get it out of his mouth it wasn't nice - I just quicky fed him some wet herbs to dilute it down and he was alright, just got to make sure he keeps eating and drinking :)

Riley is now fine, I hope. He's currently flopped out on the sofa next to me. He's eaten some pellets and kale - which is his favourite. He isn't showing any symptoms and tbh he is acting his usual self. Thankyou everyone. :D

Riley is now fine, I hope. He's currently flopped out on the sofa next to me. He's eaten some pellets and kale - which is his favourite. He isn't showing any symptoms and tbh he is acting his usual self. Thankyou everyone. :D

Thats good news:)

Great! Glad he's ok :)

Back