• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help Picking up Wife for Wilson Saturday 19th November:-) TW15 - RM7

Hi guys

I've arranged to see three prospective Wifes with Lucy@ little Angels Rescue in Essex and I need help getting there from Ashford, Middlesex. It will cost about £24 in petrol money which I will cover....I just need back up in case my best friend has to drop out for study..and I'd rather go with another bunny fanatic..xx

Kind Regards

Sarah

Eeeek, how exciting. :D:D

I'm not far from Little Angels but that's the wrong way round for what you need - I'd end up having to do the trip there and back twice. :( I really hope your friend can get you there and/or you can sort back up though. :)

Eeeek, how exciting. :D:D

I'm not far from Little Angels but that's the wrong way round for what you need - I'd end up having to do the trip there and back twice. :( I really hope your friend can get you there and/or you can sort back up though. :)

Hiya karen, yeah I can get there, just need a lift back x I just need a kind person to help if I give them the petrol money xx Plus it would be nice to put a face to name xx

Back