• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help - in hospital

What a nightmare for you. Really hope you get something sorted so you can concentrate on getting well. x

So sorry to hear you're in hospital babsie, really hope you get on the mend soon. Can't help with fostering but wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

You poor thing. I can't offer any practical help, but am sending you healing vibes and wishing you a speedy recovery. Xxx

I could get to Basingstoke to but unfortunately don't have any accommodation, would anyone be able to lend any? If so I could help

For the cats - have you thought about having a pet sitter in? I know they usually do holidays when no one is there but no reason they couldn't feed and clean trays etc. for you.

Sending love and speedy healing vibes. Hoping you have a swift recovery.

Sorry I can't offer any physical help, but I hope something falls into place soon. xxx

Oh no, poor you!

I am too far ,away otherwise I would have loved to help.
I will check if there is anybody I know in Basingstoke who could help.

Sending healing vibes for you.

Oh no, poor you!
I am too far away to help, Otherwise I would have loved to.
I will check if there is anybody I know in Basingstoke who could help.

Sending get well soon vibes. I hope something can be sorted for your fur babies soon.
I live quite a while away so can't really help :( sorry

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Hi, I live just outside Newbury... Happy to help in any way I can!

I don't have any accommodation sorry, as I've got indoor buns who take over my house, but happy to help in any other way.

Hope you're okay, my dad has broke his hip before and I know too well how painful he found it, so hope your recoverey goes well xx

Oh you poor thing, sorry I'm not close enough to pop up and look after the cats

I hope you're back on your feet soon [emoji178]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have only just seen this. I am so sorry about your accident and hope you make a full recovery. In the meantime I hope the pain is under control. Looks like a plan has formed for your animals through lovely RUers. Get well soon. xxx

Back