• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

pepsirat

New Kit
Hi everyone, my name is Emma and I have six rabbits.

I have two groups, one is Buster and his ladies, Poppy,Dandalion,Bumble
Two is Darcy and Smokey

I lost one of my rabbits this year who I had such a strong bond to my Lionhead Leo who was a rescue rabbit. I had him for five years he lived with Poppy who is six years old. I don't know how old he was when I got him but you could feel his ribs. He had such a good character and loved my dogs.

Hi Emma,

I'm Ashleigh. Welcome to Rabbits United :D

I only have one rabbit at the moment but he is a Lionhead like your Leo was.
I understand the heartbreak of losing a pet, I really do but you have to stay strong for your other pets and you will never forget the ones you have lost xxx

Hi, thank you for reply. The begging of the year I only had Leo and Poppy and then got Buster for poppy. I had Buster fixed then thought I need another girl as poppy is six and Buster gets abit much for her. The female I got ended up been a male long story short I now have six. However they are all done and won't produce babies lol.

Hi everyone, my name is Emma and I have six rabbits.

I have two groups, one is Buster and his ladies, Poppy,Dandalion,Bumble
Two is Darcy and Smokey

I lost one of my rabbits this year who I had such a strong bond to my Lionhead Leo who was a rescue rabbit. I had him for five years he lived with Poppy who is six years old. I don't know how old he was when I got him but you could feel his ribs. He had such a good character and loved my dogs.

Welcome pepsirat :wave:

I'm sorry you lost one of your rabbits - it's very sad when that happens.

Hope you'll stay with us :)

Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum.

I have 7 rabbits, a trio and two pairs. We did have two trios, but sadly lost one recently to illness too x

Testing for photos

/Users/Emma/Pictures/iPhoto Library.photolibrary/Previews/2016/11/30/20161130-183633/5WKV%PEgS1OX5GCQ+bWWyg/IMG_2538.jpg

Hello Emma six rabbits, that must be hard work, I have 2 and they keep me on my toes. Sorry you lost one x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to RU. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I'd love to see photos of your 6. The link doesn't work as you need to upload to photobucket of similar

Back