• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Rachypoo

Young Bun
Hello Rabbits United Forum

I have joined your very cool forum to get advise on the small things that worry me about my much loved bunnies, Mopsy, Perdy, Rupurt and Charlie. Mopsy and Rupurt are huge French Lops with just as big personnalities to match, Perdy is my very timid Alaskan and Charlie my newest addition is a Netherland Dwarf.

I spend hours with them and my boyfriend hates that I have become obssessed with them and would like to have more, but I think he'd probably kill me! They're all house rabbits so they get under his feet a bit! He loves them really!

Anyway best be off and get some work done (I'm meant to be at home revising but the bunnies and yourselves have distracted me!)

I don't seem to be able to get any of my pictures on here which is a bit rubbish! I will try a bit later when Jordan is home - he does know more about computers than me!

Back