• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello *waves*

Lilymac

New Kit
Good afternoon you lovely bunch :)

So I haven't had a rabbit since I was a little child (it's been around 20 years), so my knowledge of them has been quite minimal so far.
Since I had my kids I've been dying to get them (me) a bunny, so for the last 5 or so years I've been researching as much as I can (even taking notes!). However, I've always talked myself out of it, I have no idea why.

My kids are now six and (almost) 3 and they adore rabbits. My friends bunny has just given birth and she has asked if we would like to keep one when they are ready. So I bit the bullet and said yes. For the last two weeks I have been lurking on here, researching even more, figured I might as well join seeing as it's pretty much became my life now!
Anyway, I just wanted to say a quick hello before I dive in and start asking a million questions (I've made a list of those too :D).
Looking forward to getting to know you all and getting a bunny education x

Good afternoon you lovely bunch :)

So I haven't had a rabbit since I was a little child (it's been around 20 years), so my knowledge of them has been quite minimal so far.
Since I had my kids I've been dying to get them (me) a bunny, so for the last 5 or so years I've been researching as much as I can (even taking notes!). However, I've always talked myself out of it, I have no idea why.

My kids are now six and (almost) 3 and they adore rabbits. My friends bunny has just given birth and she has asked if we would like to keep one when they are ready. So I bit the bullet and said yes. For the last two weeks I have been lurking on here, researching even more, figured I might as well join seeing as it's pretty much became my life now!
Anyway, I just wanted to say a quick hello before I dive in and start asking a million questions (I've made a list of those too :D).
Looking forward to getting to know you all and getting a bunny education x

Welcome :wave:

A warm welcome :wave:. I learnt SO much about the right way to look after bunnies from this forum. It's a really useful source of helpful information.

A warm welcome :wave:. I learnt SO much about the right way to look after bunnies from this forum. It's a really useful source of helpful information.

I've learnt more since I found this site than I did in the last few years, typical! It's been great though, I've found answers to the questions that were driving me loopy!

howdy_zpsckdqgpfs.gif
&
welcome2-1_zpsc2zsdhld.gif

I hope your friend is going to get the bunnies spayed/neutered to prevent anymore litters?

Back