• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello (pic included)

natsbunnies

Warren Scout
Hello everyone :wave:
I'm Natalie and am the owner of two beautiful girls Sophie and Maisy
1604610_10153744832025713_13655028_n.jpg
Sophie is a dutch rabbit and Maisy (we think) is an English mix but not sure .
I like many others was very uneducated when I first got them. I had done lots of research but was unaware of how many buns need adopting. So my girls are from a Pets at home. I'm also ashamed to admit that my girls live in a two tier hutch outside.
I'm very aware (now) that they should have more space. I live with my parents and am trying to convince them to give me more space for them. They get several hours out of the hutch in the evenings and more in the summer.
I would LOVE to give them a bigger home and I'm hoping once the warmer weather comes I can convince my parents that they need a bigger space.
Anyway I love these forums so I would love to join in the fun. I just hope I'm not pre-judged on where they live.

Hi :wave: (Hi again, I'm aly__marina on Instagram :lol:)

Isn't it a 5ft double bluebell hutch (or whatever it's called)? I think people on here have those :) Of course a run attached is always a good thing so they can exercise when they want, but I know how hard it is living with parents who think what the rabbits have is fine. Don't give up though, I have a shed and run set up and hutch and run combo now ;) :lol:

They're so pretty :love:

Last edited:
Hello again lol.

Yeah thats the one. It's just difficult when you want more for them but are restricted. Plus having some saying not nice things makes you just feel guilty.
Of course its not ideal but I love my buns and its a work in progress haha

What beautiful girls! Welcome! It's admirable that you're working to improve things for them, my darling boy was alone, intact and eating muesli when I joined, we all have to start somewhere! :lol:

Hello and Welcome, what beautiful girls!! This is certainly the right forum to learn all about bunnies, I had no idea I knew so little when I first joined despite having them as a child :shock: we all start somewhere :wave:

Hello :wave:

Your bun are absolutely beautiful!

You'll pick up all sorts of ideas here about provided space etc.

Hi and welcome to RU, your bunnies are beautiful and such pretty names .

Sophie is similar to my Rosie :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Back