• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello, guilty new person from Hereford

Beautifuuuuuuuul Bunnies!

I am here too to learn asI wiould love a house Bunny.
But at present I am Mummy to a rather precocoious but nevertheless extremely precious kitty called Callie.
She carries a cat flu virus and although is ogf no danger dhould she encounter a cat outdoors, libing in a house with one might trigger a problem. Also stress can trigger it.
If, she were to like a Bunny then she might allow it to come and live here with us.
But id the worst ever were tohappen and I am not going to say or think it, then I shall have a house "Bunny or 2.

I have learnt lots.
About the 2 types of pooh---for one!
And also lots of other very intersting tihngs!

So you have found a good place here!

Gorgeous buns! Welcome to the forum, its a great place to start learning all you need to know, i wish I'd found it years ago whenI got my first two buns - who were also from a pet shop! Charlie was unwanted by a breeder cos he wasn't 'up to scratch' and Fern was unwanted by anyone cos she had poorly eyes. In a way, as long as we do our best by them and make sure they're happy we've rescued them anyhow - from anyone who wouldn't look after them properly!

So a big warm welcome to you and your two fluffies. :D

Back