• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello all, new here with sick bunny

My poor bun!!! I feel so bad! My two year old mini lop developed what i thought was a dewlap.....i noticed this week it looking raw in a section so took her off to the vet! Turns out its an abscess or tumour!!! They suggested putting her down. They said they could try to operate on it, we said yes please try! Today she has her surgery! $700!
My goodness im so upset to have yo put a figure on my pets life! But i just paid $1500 for a tumour to be removed from the dog 4 weeks ago!! I cant go on like this much longer! The other dog needs knee surgery at some stage as well as his dislocate!! Please pray for my bun bun! Shes a house bunny with the dogs believe it or not, she rules the pack!!!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome :wave:
Sorry to hear about your bunny, sending lots of get well wishes your way x

Welcome to RU. I hope your poor bunny has a successful op. Please let us know how she goes. And do post if you have any questions about her recovery:)

My poor bun!!! I feel so bad! My two year old mini lop developed what i thought was a dewlap.....i noticed this week it looking raw in a section so took her off to the vet! Turns out its an abscess or tumour!!! They suggested putting her down. They said they could try to operate on it, we said yes please try! Today she has her surgery! $700!
My goodness im so upset to have yo put a figure on my pets life! But i just paid $1500 for a tumour to be removed from the dog 4 weeks ago!! I cant go on like this much longer! The other dog needs knee surgery at some stage as well as his dislocate!! Please pray for my bun bun! Shes a house bunny with the dogs believe it or not, she rules the pack!!!

Welcome to Ru :wave:

Sorry to hear about your rabbit, and best wishes for a successful op x

Sadly my beautiful girl went into cardiac arrest and died on the operating table!!
Bawling like a 5 year old at work!!

I am so sorry to hear this. What a lovely person you are, anything to help your animals. Binky free little lady xxx

Thanks everyone! Another bunny after are hearts have healed over! I keep expecting her to hop out from behind a chair! Will miss my precious girl, six hours of crying, but my bun had an amazing two years! No hutch for her, free run of the house! At least she had two fun and free years with gourmet food every day!!

Back