• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay On Offer 3 for £10

madcatwoman

Mama Doe
I know alot of people dont like P@H but they currently have an offer on 1Kg Excel hay at 3 for £10, free delivery too on orders over £29.

We have one local to us so I got 6 bags with dandilion and marigold cos we have fussy bunnys!:evil:

Our local branch has the most gorgeous giant rabbit called Daisy, shes adorable but really needs to be in a proper environment and not in the 'cell' that shes in.

Anway I thought the offer might be useful to know about.

That's quite a good offer. I only bought a bag last week. Didn't see the offer though. :roll:

I got some of this at the weekend but be careful because even tough Excel dandelion & Chamomile and Excel forage are on the 3 for £10 offer you can't mix and match them.

I got to the till with 2 dandelion & Chamomile and 1 forage and they went through at full price when I queried it they said I could only buy 3 of each variety to get the offer because their till system would only do it that way :roll:

Good offer if your buns like it - thanks for alerting us. For some reason my Spenser doesn't like any of the Excel hays, although they look pretty good quality to me. :roll:

Thanks for telling us :) Very nice of you, popped along to my local Pets at home today and picked up 6 bags, wanted to let everyone know that the offer ends in March according to the price tag, I think the 20th? I think I'll go back before it ends and get another lot to stock up with as at normal price its a little expensive!

I just got some on that deal! My buns love the dandelion one!! Super fussy with hay & change their minds alot....but seem to like excel!!!

Will be going back before march to stock up!!!!!

Back