• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for Pets Dilemma...

If you order the larger packs, they come by courier and take 3-5 days from order date.

The RM one's can take slightly longer (the samples and 1.8's)

I order mine Thursday and it arrived on Wednesday :)

Excellent, thanks Gray.
I think I'll order some today so hopefully it should be here Wed/Thurs next week.

Excellent, thanks Gray.
I think I'll order some today so hopefully it should be here Wed/Thurs next week.

Dont order on thursday evenings / fridays, as the orders wont be collected by the couriers until the Monday and then 3-5 days.

Little tip Graham, the owner gave me :)

Dont order on thursday evenings / fridays, as the orders wont be collected by the couriers until the Monday and then 3-5 days.

Little tip Graham, the owner gave me :)

Ooops, just ordered!!

Ah well, I'll remember for next time!

Another question (yes I know, i'll stop soon :oops:), how quickly are your two getting through a 4.8kg bag?

Ooops, just ordered!!

Ah well, I'll remember for next time!

Another question (yes I know, i'll stop soon :oops:), how quickly are your two getting through a 4.8kg bag?

We do 2kg a week since we changed to H4P :shock:

So a 4.8 will last just about 2.5 weeks. But i have the Ings as well, so, perhaps 3 and a bit weeks for the lot?

We do 2kg a week since we changed to H4P :shock:

So a 4.8 will last just about 2.5 weeks. But i have the Ings as well, so, perhaps 3 and a bit weeks for the lot?

That's fine!
We get through about 5kg of hay a week with my four, so hopefully this will last a fortnight. :thumb:
It's the storage that's a prob at the moment - once we move after the wedding :)love:) then I'll be able to store the large bags!

That's fine!
We get through about 5kg of hay a week with my four, so hopefully this will last a fortnight. :thumb:
It's the storage that's a prob at the moment - once we move after the wedding :)love:) then I'll be able to store the large bags!

Glad i could help :wave:

My two are hay monsters though, so thats great if yours are too :)

Awesome about your moving and the wedding which i knew about anyway :love:

Glad i could help :wave:

My two are hay monsters though, so thats great if yours are too :)

Awesome about your moving and the wedding which i knew about anyway :love:

Yep - my vet said their teeth were "wonderful" *feels proud*
I take no credit however, they will eat anything!!

We are entitled to a quarter once we are married, so will be moving in Aug hopefully. Just means we can save up for our own house down here (we don't want to sell the Scottish house), and then holidays and maybe babies!

Yep - my vet said their teeth were "wonderful" *feels proud*
I take no credit however, they will eat anything!!

We are entitled to a quarter once we are married, so will be moving in Aug hopefully. Just means we can save up for our own house down here (we don't want to sell the Scottish house), and then holidays and maybe babies!

Biscuit's teeth are excellent too. Can't really say much for Gingeys, as her mouth isn't formed right so she has to have regular dentals now.

Great news :love: Good luck :)

Biscuit's teeth are excellent too. Can't really say much for Gingeys, as her mouth isn't formed right so she has to have regular dentals now.

Great news :love: Good luck :)

good news for Biccie, sorry about Ginger - she's so lovely and I always feel for you. :(

Hope your wedding plans are coming along swimmingly too!

Mine have the biggest bag of ings hay... They weren't bothered at first but now Milly prefers it to pellets :shock: If I put fresh hay in at the same time I do pellets, she goes straight to the hay!
Charlies even starting to love it and he wasn't bothered at first

I got my sample pack a couple of days ago too and was amazed that they went straight through the meadow hay! They never like meadow hay! They also ate the ings hay right up too. Haven't tried them with the timothy & rye yet because I was already expecting them to love it. I've got a couple of weeks off work coming up (recovering after running the London Marathon!) so was hoping to order something to be delivered them, but not sure what! I'm also unsure how much space the big ones would take up and if I've got enough space.

Back