• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay 4 pets question - u/d another question about payment paypal

no - thats the last email you'll get :wave:

It'll arrive by royal mail in a few days :wave: Royal Mail dictate the day, not H4P :)

I thought it came by courier? Perhaps it depends on the size you order - so they use whichever service is the cheapest.

I thought it came by courier? Perhaps it depends on the size you order - so they use whichever service is the cheapest.

Last bag came by RM and their website says RM I think. I had an email from Graham Gardner stating three to five days for my two bags this order so that's RM too.

;wave:

Just spoke to graham @h4p and the BIg packs go by courier the 1.8 by rm :wave:

ah right, thanks for finding out! :D

i bought the biggest bags of the timothy and rye and the soft meadow hay. can't wait to get them! i love getting deliveries for the pets! :oops::lol: think you lot on here are the same though!! :lol:

After reading about this website i think i may place an order for some at the weekend!

Capri loves her hay :D which is making mylo eat more too, i bought them some of the burgess excel stuff and they wolf it down!

ah right, thanks for finding out! :D

i bought the biggest bags of the timothy and rye and the soft meadow hay. can't wait to get them! i love getting deliveries for the pets! :oops::lol: think you lot on here are the same though!! :lol:

i emailed him specially :oops:

He's such a nice guy and always replies as soon as he can. He watches RU occasionally, to see what people think, and i know he's happy that our buns all like it :)

i emailed him specially :oops:

He's such a nice guy and always replies as soon as he can. He watches RU occasionally, to see what people think, and i know he's happy that our buns all like it :)

aww! :lol:

they sound like a really nice company from what i've read and it's always nicer to spend money somewhere that treats it's customers well. :D

:wave:

I'm hoping mine will come today - my first order with them and as a direct result of GrahamL's comments on another thread about the ings hay ;) Can't wait for it to arrive :D:D

Graham: you should be on commission! :lol:

I'm hoping mine will come today - my first order with them and as a direct result of GrahamL's comments on another thread about the ings hay ;) Can't wait for it to arrive :D:D

Graham: you should be on commission! :lol:

he really should! but it's good when we need to know anything! :lol:

ooh, it's too exciting waiting for hay deliveries!! :lol:

delivery came but i'm a bit underwhelmed to be honest. :(

opened the timothy and rye and it smells really strong. i don't know if it's meant to smell like that or it has sweated in the plastic. it's not a nice smell anyway and bisc and matt won't touch it. :roll:

the soft meadow hay smells like normal hay, it has all these little flowers in?? or the ends of the hay, looks like flowers, i don't know. anyway, it's really soft and the piggies are eating it and seem to like it.

but both hays kind of feel very greasy almost :? not dry.

i don't really know what to think about the timothy and rye. would it have had time to go off? the plastic smells horrible.

can't believe bisc and matt won't touch it. then won't have the soft meadow either, even though they ate the samples. :roll:

delivery came but i'm a bit underwhelmed to be honest. :(

opened the timothy and rye and it smells really strong. i don't know if it's meant to smell like that or it has sweated in the plastic. it's not a nice smell anyway and bisc and matt won't touch it. :roll:

the soft meadow hay smells like normal hay, it has all these little flowers in?? or the ends of the hay, looks like flowers, i don't know. anyway, it's really soft and the piggies are eating it and seem to like it.

but both hays kind of feel very greasy almost :? not dry.

i don't really know what to think about the timothy and rye. would it have had time to go off? the plastic smells horrible.

can't believe bisc and matt won't touch it. then won't have the soft meadow either, even though they ate the samples. :roll:

I had a similar problem, I found the medium sized bag of meadow hay I got sent was a bit damp in the middle, not a huge amount but it smelt really lovely to me. So far the buns haven't taken to it, even though they loved the sample the most out of all 3? I originally ordered a smaller bag of the Ings because I thought they liked the meadow hay better. It took a while for my two to eat the Ings hay but now they love it, so I'll definitely be ordering more of this.

Mine has arrived & is lovely :wave:

Hope mine comes today. Had email on Monday to say it had been sent. Hope, also, they will leave in my garage if I put note on my front door. Didn't realise I could ask for this to be done when I placed order.:roll:

seems i must have been unlucky with the bag i got then. :? the replacement should come soon, although bisc and matt won't be having it as it has made matt very bunged up and sneezy. but was worth a try.

the piggies are eating the soft meadow hay though and seem to like it. i took it from the bag and into a box and it has settled well and dried out. :)

Hope mine comes today. Had email on Monday to say it had been sent. Hope, also, they will leave in my garage if I put note on my front door. Didn't realise I could ask for this to be done when I placed order.:roll:

It's just arrived and luckily I was in. Just given some to the buns - hope they like it!

Mine feels a bit odd too. :? Although Cassie pig (fussy, as most piggies are) is going absolutely crazy for it (meadow) in a way that she doesn't normally.

Back