• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have science selective ...

Oh dear, I bought some last week and it was the normal bag. Surely they wouldn't change something as fundamental as this considering delicate bunny tummies ??

I got a packet of SS the other day and the packaging was bright green compared to the normal pale green packets :? I compared it to the original packaging and it looks the same apart from the colour

As for the white packets, I don't know :?

I noticed the shade of green has changed slightly :?

...never seen white bags though, unless its for another animal? I know they do a variety of food for different pets.

Oh dear, I bought some last week and it was the normal bag. Surely they wouldn't change something as fundamental as this considering delicate bunny tummies ??

That's what i was worried about. But it seems to be the one in Stators link.

Thanks Stator

I cant really buy online as i'm not often in to accept deliveries.

That is a great price......a long way to travel for it though :D

I can't find anywhere around here that sells SS, thats why I always get it off the internet:(

I checked the stuff that the vet has in and it's def not those bags. I now really think it's an old pic they are using.

Have you tried emailing/calling SS - their customer services is usually excellent and they may also be able to tell you other stockist near you - some vet practices carry it as well as petshops.

Back