• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anyone ever eaten a pellet?

Sadly I never have, although I might indulge!! Although I know someone who does (a bloke would you believe it!) who tests them IN THE SHOP to make sure they're a good enough batch for his rabbits :lol: :lol: I think he's even turned down a bag cos they didnt taste good enough!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've tried a and p and SS and didn't like either too much :? Ages ago I used to give previous bunns those yoghurt drops and they were quite tasty :thumb:

lets see, iv tryed rabbit food, gunia pig food, ferret food, dog treats and thoughs small pet milk drops. :oops:

Jack's-Jane said:
SarahP said:
This is the funniest thread I have ever seen on here!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I do have to ask though - how do you know what hay tastes like?? :shock:

I tend to pick bits of hay out of my hair and have a nibble of it whilst I am in the queue at the checkout at Tesco...... :oops: :roll: :lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have never tried rabbit pellets but my sister tried my cats dry food once after too many glasses of wine :lol:

i tried dog food when i was about 11 as it smelled like it MIGHT taste good. it didnt.

haven'tr tried their pellets but i've tried alfalfa, the dried fruits (papaya, blueberries, cranberries, apricots and raisins), the choc drops, yoghurt drops, those little apple things in a cripy baked treat with the gooey centre (can't remember the name - maybe raviolos?). those excel sticks with mint/dandelion/nettle in them - mint is goood.

omg i'm worried now. but all their treats lok tasty and natural!

LOL, this thread made me LOL

When we went on the factory tour of Supreme I tasted one of the pellets from the machine and they all thought I was mad. :)

But we do taste all the pellets, SS chin is quite nice, otherwise I prefer the PF4P ones

ive tried excel - and would highly recommend it :wink: i also tried hay when i was younger to see what all the fuss was over - i didnt take to it much but all bunnies love it :lol:

Those all-in-one pellets smell irresistible but i have never actually tasted one. Now i know other people do, I will when i feed my rabbit tomorrow morning. I don't actually feed my rabbit pellets, he hates them so i am forced to feed mixed which i know is bad :( .

Every new food I give the buns I try, I also forced myself to try some califig when I had to give it to Gorgeous (it's for humans) gross gross gross. The vte is always worried when I say I've tried things.
I also won't give my buns veg etc that's in a condition that I wouldn't eat it, i.e my mum will say 'this carrots looking a bit old, I'll give it to the buns.' hell no you wont! lol. My parents say my buns are spoiled but oh well. I don't intend to have kids so the buns have to put up with it.

I don't give them veg I wouldn't eat either.

My housemate was laughing at the sink full of dandelions I had to wash before feeding to the buns yesterday! :lol: :lol: .

Back