• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey, my perfect little man *lots of pics and writing*

Thanks for all your messages, here are some photos of Harvey's final resting place, under some beautiful blue and white flowers in perfect view from our back window :love: I will look at him every day and remind him I love him and will never forget him

I still can't believe you're not here any more Harvey :( I'll love you forever x

So sorry for the loss of your lovely boy x I have followed your thread over the past days and its been heart breaking but he knew he was loved and had a fabulous home.

Binky high in lush meadows lovely Harvey.

So sorry you lost him :cry: he was gorgeous & so affectionate. Love those photos & videos especially the one of him eating your dinner! Nice to see the baby tyrannosaur didn't frighten him too ;) xx

Binky free Harvey - look out for Dexter & Badger, they'll look after you xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry you lost him :cry: he was gorgeous & so affectionate. Love those photos & videos especially the one of him eating your dinner! Nice to see the baby tyrannosaur didn't frighten him too ;) xx

Binky free Harvey - look out for Dexter & Badger, they'll look after you xx

I had no idea what you were on about until I watched the video back :lol: you have good ears! Neither of them ever batted an eyelid at the tv, I could watch action movies with fighting and gun fire on loud and they would sleep through it! Harvey very rarely was frightened by anything tbh, I caught him nose to nose with a fox trying to make friends through the run mesh once, as I sprinted screaming with a stick down the garden!

I had no idea what you were on about until I watched the video back :lol: you have good ears! Neither of them ever batted an eyelid at the tv, I could watch action movies with fighting and gun fire on loud and they would sleep through it! Harvey very rarely was frightened by anything tbh, I caught him nose to nose with a fox trying to make friends through the run mesh once, as I sprinted screaming with a stick down the garden!

:oops::lol: sorry I was obsessed with dinosaurs as a child & that was one of my favourite movies so as soon as I heard the first snippet I knew exactly what it was & what point in the movie :oops::lol: I'm actually very unobservant & really struggle to hear things :lol:

I think if you have indoor bunnies, they get used to them. When my lot lived in the lounge, they weren't ever phased by the tv either :love:

:shock: good grief did he have no self preservation instincts?! Very lucky you were there, silly bunny :lol::love:

I'm so sorry Harvey has gone. Just been crying over him myself, it just doesn't seem real, and I'm so sorry for all your pain x how is Lily doing? Now that's got me crying again. Lily must be so confused, or maybe she does understand as she had time with him.

I just hope you can both support and comfort each other. If you want Violet's help, then let me no. I can personally vouch for her absorbency levels xx

Hope you meet up with Roger, Harvey, as your remembrance days will be on the same date xx

Hugs to Lily from Violet xx

I'm so sorry Harvey has gone. Just been crying over him myself, it just doesn't seem real, and I'm so sorry for all your pain x how is Lily doing? Now that's got me crying again. Lily must be so confused, or maybe she does understand as she had time with him.

I just hope you can both support and comfort each other. If you want Violet's help, then let me no. I can personally vouch for her absorbency levels xx

Hope you meet up with Roger, Harvey, as your remembrance days will be on the same date xx

Hugs to Lily from Violet xx

Lilly is ok, she does seem lonely and bored though, and she's not turning down any of my head rub offers, normally she turns down about 30% of them! She seems to get distressed occasionally but calms down with some attention from me, when she manages to snooze she gets very cosy, but when she's awake she's restless :( when she's perky she's happy to eat things, we shared a punnet of strawberries earlier, she loved that, but when she's looking miserable she doesn't even want herbs, although she'll sit and munch hay so it's not like she's not eating just not interested in tasty things anymore :( there was no excitement for breakfast this morning :(

She's only ever been alone for 4 weeks of her life between being separated from her siblings and being given to me, and I don't think she's a natural loner at all :( she'll be getting a friend ASAP, I've promised her. I think she does understand in her own bunny way, she washed him a lot in the morning and didn't once ask him for grooming back so she knew he couldn't.

I gave her a cuddly toy, she asked it to groom her and waited for ages, when it didn't she humped it! She not interested in grooming it at all!

What a beautiful tribute. Harvey was a lovely relaxed rabbit. His personality shines through as you write about him. The picture of him with that little wicker 'hat' on made me laugh out loud :lol:

I love that bit about him snuggling closer to you when you lay near him. How utterly adorable.

I am sorry for your loss and so very glad to have 'known' Harvey (and Lily) through RU.

I look forward to updates about Lily's friend once the time is right.

RIP you lovely solid, relaxed agouti rabbit x

What a beautiful tribute. Harvey was a lovely relaxed rabbit. His personality shines through as you write about him. The picture of him with that little wicker 'hat' on made me laugh out loud :lol:

I love that bit about him snuggling closer to you when you lay near him. How utterly adorable.

I am sorry for your loss and so very glad to have 'known' Harvey (and Lily) through RU.

I look forward to updates about Lily's friend once the time is right.

RIP you lovely solid, relaxed agouti rabbit x

Thank you, he really did have an amazing personality :love: I'm missing him so much :( I keep remembering how he'd run over to see me every morning and when I got back from work and how he'd just melt in happiness if anyone touched him because he just loved a cuddle and a fuss, which makes me smile, then I get sad that he can't do that anymore and he can't be happy again because he's not here :( I'm so glad I had the privilege of being his mummy (and his slave :p)

What a moving tribute to your beautiful boy. I'm so sorry you lost him.

Binky Free Harvey.x:love:

I am so sorry to hear that Harvey has left for the Bridge, I always looked forward to harvey and lily updates. sending lots of healing vibes to you and Lily, hope you can both comfort each other in these difficult times.

Binky free lovely Harvey

Really missing Harvey right now :( I still can't believe you're gone sometimes :( life just isn't fair at all. Really appreciating all the messages, he was such a special boy :love: it's really quiet in the lounge without him, he was the one who initiated play time every evening :(

Back